+ Follow This Topic

Thread: pregnancy

lilwing89 Guest

pregnancy

basically the only thing i know is if any sperm comes in contact with a girls vagina she is liable to become pregnant? yes/no?

well if you are having sex without a condom and you never ejaculate(and your the guy) is it possible for the girl to get pregnant? and how if yes

if you are having sex without a condom and you do ejaculate, but before you do you pull it out and do it on her chest, and none of it touches her vagina, and you are done with sex for the night and you thoroughly washed your penis before you had sex, is it possible for her to get pregnant? and how if yes

for my own good
    and what are some other good techniques?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, no lilwing. Say it isn't so! You haven't been having unprotected sex, have you??

Yes, a girl CAN get pregnant, even if you DO pull out, because when you get an erection, a small amount of cum will be present on the tip of your penis, and it contains SPERM. That is why you ALWAYS should wear a condom when you have sex. Sperm is microscopic, and cum oozes out of an erect penis continually before you ejaculate.

Damn the "just say no to sex" education they provide in public schools. Why don't they teach you kids the facts? Ugh.

lilwing89 Guest
    hell yes , even though my girlfriend is in another state...i know, my dick is that long!

no. **** no.. lol, she isnt ready and wont be for like 4 years.

and yea damn that public stuff... and i actually learned aht in a private school(fyi)

lilwing89 Guest
    ok and tell me some stuff about the pregnancy pill things and other methods of preventing a baby from poppin out

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should use a double-protection method when the time comes (which I hope won't be for at least a year or two). She should definitely be on the pill or some equivelent, and you should be using a condom, every time, no excuses. And you should also wait for a girl who loves you and is proud to be with you.

You should both be mature enough to accept responsibility for any unintended consequences - such as pregnancy or STDs - in addition to psychological readiness.

Vashti, you're awesome!

lilwing89 Guest
    kay thanks mom

and yea.. all my guy friends keep saying 'dude just **** her and leave her' but im not like that...and im not gonna go and have sex with her cause yea i feel like she is just using me.

infact ive been thinking about stopping all sexual stuff(including making out) unless she changes(or starts it) cause of that but i dont know what to do!!
    Last edited by lilwing89; 27-12-05 at 12:42 PM.

lilwing89 Guest
    like how much more effort could i pour into all this to make it better?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    'wing dude.

What you gettin' into eh?

Use your noggin'.

It's all common sense.

Then again...common sense isn't all that common now is it...?