+ Follow This Topic

Thread: An update on my first post...

An update on my first post...

Is He Into Me?

Old 12-25-2005, 07:32 PM

Is He Into Me?
    so i've been hanging around with this guy for quite some time now, and i've really grown to like him. we flirt a lot and he seems to get jealous when i go out with other guys. to this point, we've been totally platonic and he does have a girlfriend. he is not the type of guy to cheat, and i completely respect that. we hang out very often, but yesterday, we had a tiny argument and i thought we cleared things up, however now he's acting a little cool towards me. in the middle of our argument, i text messaged him saying that i didn't really know why we were fighting. he responded by saying that he did know and that he didn't know what to do about it. when i confronted him later asking what he meant by that, he brushed it off and said he didn't mean to write that. to me, it sounded like we were tense towards each other b/c we like each other but he didn't know what to do about it since he has a girlfriend. now he's acting totally different towards me and seems to be avoiding me. any ideas? what's going on here? anyone have any input?
    Last edited by sliz84 : 12-25-2005 at 09:25 PM.

ok. so since all this stuff, one of his friends and i are sort've interested in each other. he is incredibly firm about us not hanging out or talking to each other without him. also, when i dropped him off the other night after hanging out, he stole my keys and ran around outside with them and kept poking me and tickling me. i got angrier and angrier. i felt like he was 5. are guys still doing that annoying crap when they like a girl? opinions on this stuff please.

Let's put it this way, if you were both 8 years old he would be pulling your pigtalis and pushing you down right now! I've found that when a guy likes a girl he goes all silly (i know i do) he loses all of his social boundaries and feels safe and secure with this girl. Like he can be himself! So yes but atleast you're sure now that he likes you! But I'm afraid you'll hear the same thing over and over, either wait or go for it! Life is too short for missed opportunities so i say go for it if you really like him!