+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teasing

Teasing

How do you tease somebody you are attracted to? Share some lines guys

Alrite appreciate it.
    Last edited by theotherguy0123; 29-12-05 at 07:23 AM.

teasing = annoying = not getting laid.
    flirting = faggy = not getting laid.
    honest= straight forward = laid.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I dont think their are great lines for this. I think it's best you find some kind of inside joke/bond between you two. For example me and the girl I like tease each other. She teases me about how she kicks my ass in pool all the time. I tease her about how we took the same class and she got a B and I got a B+. I tease her about how she always drops something, and how she always fall asleep in class lol They sound very stupid, but when used in the right times they create laughs everytime. Just find something like that, find something she makes fun of herself about and use that. Like she might say something like man I wish I could cook I really suck at it. Next time your eating say something like, this tastes great I can tell you definatly didn't cook this... stare into her eyes and make sure she knows your joking. I would be very carefull about teasing about a girls apprearance. Even girls that are short get that kinda stuff all the time, some get tired of it.

haha yes football you hit the point i guess, teasing each other with a inside joke/bond, well thats what i meant, you are right, unlike some people...

there are people who are just natural flirts, you can't tell them its wrong.

EDIT: oo i forgot to add
    Honest = straight forward = puss
    Last edited by theotherguy0123; 29-12-05 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherguy0123
    EDIT: oo i forgot to add
    Your love life will get much better once you and the women you date don't think that way.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

well obviously, im not talking about somebody ur having a long relationship with. I'm not promoting lying, I'm talking about teasing for fun, like how football described above. According to some people, we just can't have fun.
    Last edited by theotherguy0123; 29-12-05 at 01:36 AM.

You are a virgin aren't you theotherguy0123?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

lol, yea, you are right, honest people are pussies...lol

well you know, so i was looking through one of the posts you made...you know when you were being so honest and gave this girl you liked a love poem, and she didn't even reply...oo yeah, so did you get laid after doing that? Since according to your formula

honest= straight forward = laid

EDIT: oo right then i also found this post of yours
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t9227-screw-everything-im-throwing-in-the-towel.html[/url]

do you listen to yourself when you speak? ooo and your formula sure sound like it worked there.
    Last edited by theotherguy0123; 30-12-05 at 01:13 AM.

You're dating Girls, and so was OV if I remember correctly. Start dating women and then get back to us.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

yeah you are right TAVS, but what is OV thinking all the time...he really need some counseling...i mean he thinks about suicide?
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t7077-i-like-this-suicide-poem-note.html[/url]
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t6391-i-dont-get-itwhy.html[/url]

well you know, so i was looking through one of the posts you made...you know when you were being so honest and gave this girl you liked a love poem, and she didn't even reply...oo yeah, so did you get laid after doing that? Since according to your formula

honest= straight forward = laid

EDIT: oo right then i also found this post of yours
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t9227-screw-everything-im-throwing-in-the-towel.html[/url]

do you listen to yourself when you speak? ooo and your formula sure sound like it worked there.
    I wasn't getting laid with her no matter what I did haha. So whats the difference?. Don't know what the suicide shiet is brought up for but I dont care...I could explain it to you and even a shrink all day long and no one will understand. Either way I have only one question...how the hell can you find old threads someone wrote? I have been trying to figure that out for a long time lol. Either way honesty is the best way to not get laid but the best way to live.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 30-12-05 at 11:08 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I have been trying to figure that out for a long time lol.
    Go into that user's profile and look for the option "find all threads by 'user' "

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I wasn't getting laid with her no matter what I did haha. So whats the difference?. Don't know what the suicide shiet is brought up for but I dont care...I could explain it to you and even a shrink all day long and no one will understand. Either way I have only one question...how the hell can you find old threads someone wrote? I have been trying to figure that out for a long time lol. Either way honesty is the best way to not get laid but the best way to live.
    ok different people have different opinions. and to find their previous posts, click on their name, and i thought u said i have low IQ on your other post... some people are just trying to help, no offense, ur just so angry most the time.
    Last edited by theotherguy0123; 30-12-05 at 02:01 PM.

ok different people have different opinions. and to find their previous posts, click on their name, and i thought u said i have low IQ on your other post... some people are just trying to help, no offense, ur just so angry most the time.
    That has nothing to do with what I said. Different opinions? ...offcourse..whats your point? ...help? you just said everyone has different opinions...so wouldn't that make help just as relative?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Go into that user's profile and look for the option "find all threads by 'user' "
    Thanks. I just never went into people's profiles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast