+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sigh.. can't satisfy easily.

Sigh.. can't satisfy easily.

Hi all. Its been awhile since i've posted in this forum but i'm having some troubles lately and i'm wondering if you people could offer some advice.
    I have a gf of almost 2 months and we had oral sex for a few times now. She's the type of girl who wouldn't get horny or wet easily. The only time i could get her wet was when i went down on her. She is still a virgin and the reason is that she's very sensitive below. I barely puts my finger in and she's already telling me to stop. Now the problem is, after the oral sex, i'm still kinda unsatisfied. It's not a major problem but i'd like to hear from you guys.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

I think oral sex is great and everything but real sex is what hits the climax. If your not satisfied with oral sex then have real sex after that. But you have to ask her if she's ready, if not then you just have to stick with oral for now. I'm not satisfied with only oral sex too that's why me and my bf does both.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jeez, you've only been dating for two months! If having sex is that important to you after such a short time, do her a favor and break up with her and go get yourself a girl who is sexually active. This girl deserves to be with someone who appreciates that she values herself enough to hold out for a good, patient, kind guy.

I understand what you mean and i'm not desperate for sex vashti. When we're having oral sex, the urge to have sex comes naturally. I'm ok with not having sex if she's not ready for it.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

she can't even take fingers? too bad for her...she's gonna be one of those girls where it hurts like mofo when she first becomes sexually active.

anyway...i don't think there's anything you can do. oral, handjobs, titty****s, anal...see what she will and wont' do outta them but if they don't do it, you're outta luck. you'll just have to wait till she's ready to have vaginal sex.

in the mean time...if she lets you...slowly start using more fingers and inserting them a little deeper. hopefully that'll prepare her for a penis...but it'll probably still hurt her a lot...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Keep in mind that a female's body goes through its sexual peak when they are in their 30s - much later than a male. My guess is if she is not lubricating properly, she is not aroused and additionally may be having a great deal of anxiety. Also, teenage girls very frequently don't enjoy sexual activity as much as they enjoy male attention, so I am not surprised that she isn't in to it so much.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Keep in mind that a female's body goes through its sexual peak when they are in their 30s - much later than a male. My guess is if she is not lubricating properly, she is not aroused and additionally may be having a great deal of anxiety. Also, teenage girls very frequently don't enjoy sexual activity as much as they enjoy male attention, so I am not surprised that she isn't in to it so much.
    some women just don't get very wet while others just drench the bed...and girls have told me it just depends on the girl. the anxiety thing is probably dead on though!!!!!

as for teenage girls not enjoying sexual activing as much as male attention? i'm not sure that's true. probably also a individual thing. in my experience, they seem to enjoy it plenty well...all the signs of physical enjoyment were there. also...i knew girls in high school that rubbed themsevles, fingered themsevles, or otherwise masterbated in private...and some even had dildos.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    some women just don't get very wet while others just drench the bed...and girls have told me it just depends on the girl. the anxiety thing is probably dead on though!!!!!

as for teenage girls not enjoying sexual activing as much as male attention? i'm not sure that's true. probably also a individual thing. in my experience, they seem to enjoy it plenty well...all the signs of physical enjoyment were there. also...i knew girls in high school that rubbed themsevles, fingered themsevles, or otherwise masterbated in private...and some even had dildos.
    You are talking about masturbation. That is not the same thing as sexual activity with another person. I wouldn't expect girls to tell you they weren't getting much out of the experience. Girls learn about fragile male egos at an early age and are taught to avoid hurting other people's feelings.
    Last edited by vashti; 31-12-05 at 01:14 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You are talking about masturbation. That is not the same thing as sexual activity with another person. I wouldn't expect girls to tell you they weren't getting much out of the experience. Girls learn about fragile male egos at an early age and are taught to avoid hurting other people's feelings.
    huh...you mean some young girls can get off with a dildo but can't get off with a guy? now that, i hadn't heard...interesting. what is that about? emotional immaturity? nervousness and anxiety? cuz either way i thought it'd be about physical pleasure...i mean, you're hitting the same nerve endings...

in any case...i mean there were unmistakeable signs of physical enjoyment. i'll grant you that maybe even a teen can fake some things...the changed breathing patterns, the vocalizations of enjoyment, the tensing of various muscles, the trembling in some cases, etc. but i don't think anyone can fake getting very wet and lubed...and vagina swelling up very nicely...and the clit engorging...erect nipples...that throbbing/pulsing that you can feel inside on and around the girls cervix when she cums...

if you notice those signs, i think it's pretty safe to assume she's VERY turned on at the least...and probably had an orgasm for real...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    huh...you mean some young girls can get off with a dildo but can't get off with a guy? now that, i hadn't heard...interesting. what is that about? emotional immaturity? nervousness and anxiety? cuz either way i thought it'd be about physical pleasure...i mean, you're hitting the same nerve endings...
    Hah! Funny how you don't factor in a guy's inexperience or lack of staying power as factors, but yes, those things you mention could also be factors. Also guilt, fear of pregancy and/or STD's, insecurity over her partner's level of devotion.

Sex for females is different than it is for males. It is all about physical pleasure for males, but for females that is only part of it. Surely you have heard this before?

And by the way, the pulsating is very easy to fake.

Hah! Funny how you don't factor in a guy's inexperience or lack of staying power as factors, but yes, those things you mention could also be factors. Also guilt, fear of pregancy and/or STD's, insecurity over her partner's level of devotion.

Sex for females is different than it is for males. It is all about physical pleasure for males, but for females that is only part of it. Surely you have heard this before?

And by the way, the pulsating is very easy to fake.
    oh right, i was just assuming the the guy had skills and a decent size enough size for the girl...neither of which may be the case. and yes, i have heard it is not as purely a physical thing for women...but these same women have told me it's more physical than most women let on to guys...

as far as the pulsating...i've been told my some girls that if you leave your penis inserted pushing up against the cervix while she's having her "orgasm" and feel the cervix pulsating and throbbing, then it's probably real...the rest of the vagina squeezing and releasing your penis can be faked easily. no?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you are actually hitting her cervix, it would hurt. You would also have to have an extremely large penis, or she would have to have a very short vagina or a tilted uterus.

Vashti is right.
    If you don't talk to your cat about Catnip...who will?

If you are actually hitting her cervix, it would hurt. You would also have to have an extremely large penis, or she would have to have a very short vagina or a tilted uterus.
    it does hurt them if i slam up against it. i think we've established that i don't have an extremely large penis in all those penis threads, but it's large enough to reach cervix in most of the girls i've been with. but it's no big deal...cuz you can avoid slamming up against it if you go in with the right angle.