+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Using hooks

Using hooks

I'm trying to get inside a girls head to make her think about me. So I want to use a hook to do it. One hook I know is "I just noticed something about you that I've never noticed before..." She will ask what it is and then I will change the subject and never tell her. Then she will be thinking about it untill I say something. Does anyone else have any ther good ones? I don't want to use "I have to tell you something" because I already used that one.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    uhh... how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    uhh... how old are you?
    19, but what difference does that make?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "Hooks" as you call them don't work on mature adults. A woman will think about you if she likes you. If she doesn't like you, she either won't think about you at all, or will only think of you with irritation.

Why don't you forget the gimmicks and try normal, interesting, mature conversation?

I agree with vashti. You shouldn't use some kind of 'trick' or 'boost'. I think that stuff will only work if the girl likes you already... and if she already likes you, why use those 'hooks'?
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

"Hooks" wow that sounds kind of, how can I say this delicatley, GAY .

The other day, at work, my gf was at the front counter checking some bills for me, this 19-20 year old kid comes in. He starts flirting with my gf in front of me. I don't touch my gf or do anything to show him that she is taken. So he keep on flirting with her (saying corny things like your "hooks"), he is so pathetic that I have to force my lips shut to keep in a bray of laughter.
    He is leaning over the counter giving my gf "the look". He doesn't know that we are bf and gf. He is acting like he is "the shit", I walk over and give my gf a subtle kiss on the top of the head and I say "So when your done checking my bills how about we get some coffee?"

The guys looks jealous, and I can tell he thinks that I'm using my postion in the company to coerce her. So he says to my gf "I know what you really want, after your done with the bills, lets get some ice cream!" I then said "Bro, when I'm done here, you kids can have some fun getting ice cream." Then I kissed my gf on the lips and we started making out in front of him. Then I said "And if you really want some fun, when we are done I'll let you twirel my key chain!"

He left. And I said in a sarcastic voice "ICE CREAM" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA"

Moral of the story: If you want a quality lady, avoid hooks, and Be Real .

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder

The other day, at work, my gf was at the front counter checking some bills for me, this 19-20 year old kid comes in. He starts flirting with my gf in front of me. I don't touch my gf or do anything to show him that she is taken. So he keep on flirting with her (saying corny things like your "hooks"), he is so pathetic that I have to force my lips shut to keep in a bray of laughter.
    He is leaning over the counter giving my gf "the look". He doesn't know that we are bf and gf. He is acting like he is "the shit", I walk over and give my gf a subtle kiss on the top of the head and I say "So when your done checking my bills how about we get some coffee?"

The guys looks jealous, and I can tell he thinks that I'm using my postion in the company to coerce her. So he says to my gf "I know what you really want, after your done with the bills, lets get some ice cream!" I then said "Bro, when I'm done here, you kids can have some fun getting ice cream." Then I kissed my gf on the lips and we started making out in front of him. Then I said "And if you really want some fun, when we are done I'll let you twirel my key chain!"

damn right...be yourself.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder

LOL - great story, carp!

And yes, I agree - 'hooks' are stoopid.