+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Having a bit of a problem again

Having a bit of a problem again

Hi,

I had very bad luck with a girl. I tried to talk to her, and tell her how much I love her, and that I am thinking about her. And this is what happened:

[url]http://members.lycos.co.uk/shafiee/i_shamw6462438325.xml[/url]

Now, whenever I see her at work, I gradually become depressed... and nothing helps.

Few months back, I added a lot of girls to my contact list to get rid of the depression, and finally there is a girl who loves me. I talked a lot about what happened with the other girl, and how I feel whenever I see her. And she had pity on me. I also like her. She sends me sms every once in a while, and chats with me. She kept me occupied for the past week. She said that she wants to meet me after our eid holidays. She is a very beautiful girl, and very fun to talk to. It is very wonderful to talk to her. She even sent me her picture.

But, the problem is, even now, whenever I see the other girl at work, I just start going down and down. It is like.... I don't know even how to describe it guys... Day before yesterday, I was in tears. She didn't even say a word, and she deliberately brushed past me. Without even saying a word.

And I got depressed so bad that there was a sharp pain in the left side of my chest, with breathing difficulty. It was so bad last night that I couldn't sleep.

Why is this still happening to me?

Right now I'm hoping that it will work out with the other girl. Wish me luck.

Shafiee.

I'll tell you what the problem is - You are friggin pathetic.

Stop posting the same godamn annoying ass story over and over again about how worthless you are with women.

The facts:

#1. You don't know how to approach women.
    #2. You scare the women you DO approach with your stalker tendencies and freakish bizarre behavior.
    #3. You are obviously a virgin - That is, you have never willingly had sex.
    #4. You don't understand the word "Love". Please put down the women's underwear and newspaper cuttings, pick up a handful of the pictures scattered across your room, clean up a little bit and go out and attempt to find out what the word really means.
    #5. Masturbating to IM's and photos that you have stolen does not constitute love.
    #6. You tailored out your chat session. Did you remove the part where she told you to leave her the **** alone or she will call the godamn cops? Cuz that's about what it sounds like to me you psychopath.

Do not post anymore of this bullshit here again. If anyone here isn't up on this guy's history, feel free to scroll back through his annoying ass posts and see for yourself.

There isn't a person here who has any desire to help you. And frankly, I don't think anyone there can.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Tone Guest
    LOL Cybog can be so mean sometimes but it's so damn funny!!

I wanted to make a similar post, Cybog, but you took care of it nicely. LoL

I don't like to be mean... but...

That conversation was a bit weird. I don't get why you gave her e-mail address to other people (I think I'd be a bit mad too). Most of it didn't make sense. And... well, although she rejected you, at least she gave you a direct answer. It's better than something that keeps you thinking and agonizes you more. Everything has happened... and I think the circumstances make it easier to get over it.

I agree with Cybog's points (he went straight to the point, heh). I do wish you could be helped; however, I'm not quite so sure if I can.

Good luck to you.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Tone Guest
    Should read his other posts (no I'm not advising ANYONE to actually read this psycho's posts) but he told us about how he proposed to this girl the day he met her, etc.

He has issues, and as nice as it would be if we could help him, his issues are way beyond us. He needs REAL help, not internet help.

WTF is that converstaion he posted a link too?!?!?!?! i swear to God this is all a hoax...

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    I'll tell you what the problem is - You are friggin pathetic.

Stop posting the same godamn annoying ass story over and over again about how worthless you are with women.

The facts:

#1. You don't know how to approach women.
    #2. You scare the women you DO approach with your stalker tendencies and freakish bizarre behavior.
    #3. You are obviously a virgin - That is, you have never willingly had sex.
    #4. You don't understand the word "Love". Please put down the women's underwear and newspaper cuttings, pick up a handful of the pictures scattered across your room, clean up a little bit and go out and attempt to find out what the word really means.
    #5. Masturbating to IM's and photos that you have stolen does not constitute love.
    #6. You tailored out your chat session. Did you remove the part where she told you to leave her the **** alone or she will call the godamn cops? Cuz that's about what it sounds like to me you psychopath.

Do not post anymore of this bullshit here again. If anyone here isn't up on this guy's history, feel free to scroll back through his annoying ass posts and see for yourself.

There isn't a person here who has any desire to help you. And frankly, I don't think anyone there can.
    Ok right... thanks anyway.
    FYI: I don't have women's underwear or news paper cuttings hanging on my wall. It is against the culture of my country. It is just that, my system is active, and it is roaring with pain because of women. Yeah, I know that I am not as experienced as some of you guys are in approaching women. So far I have tried two types of approaches. Both times, it proved how incompetent I am with them, or a property of women which I don't know. The first time I was too late. The second time, I was too offensive. What is the right approach then huh? But I can't just ignore their looks now can I? Now that my system is active?

Dude, before posting such things, you must understand the amount of damage your post might cause to the readers. If you feel that I shouldn't post in this forum, why don't you ask the moderator to block me? That is more polite, and right to do. I found your post very offensive. If that was your purpose then, you have achieved it very well.

Yeah I'm sad. You are right, there. If you can't help, then why do you hang around in these forums? What is your story?

i still think this is a hoax..

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    i still think this is a hoax..
    No. This was a real incident. I don't usually post in love forum.