+ Follow This Topic

Thread: some advice needed

some advice needed

Hey sorry i did not introduce myself but i just had a few questions.

There has been a girl i have known on and off for about 2 years, just recently i got a job where she works (by accident too), whenever i was around her she would flirt with me (she basicly could not keep her hands off of me). A few days before christmas i was talking to her prior to leaving, when i went to leave she said wait up i wont get to see you again until after christmas, she then huged me and said that she loves me, i then replied without thinking that i loved her too.

Now the next time i worked with her she went from being outgoing/flirting to being very shy, i never saw her be like that before so it was kindof wierd, she also said hi to me but it seemed like she had difficulty saying it because i could barely hear her, she would also blush around me and when walking away from me she would look back over her shoulder at me. She will also make lots of eye contact with me.

Now if i was going to ask her out should i get her phone number first or just flat out ask her.

Tone Guest

Wow what a huge problem you have on your hands... geez I dunno how to handle this one... let me think here... K so this girl LIKES YOU... you LIKE HER... if only... if only we could figure out what to do next... Bah - I never was a good problem solver.. hope someone else can come in here and figure this puzzle out for you.

just ask her out...and get her number while you're at it...it's just natural...

Quote Originally Posted by Tone

Wow what a huge problem you have on your hands... geez I dunno how to handle this one... let me think here... K so this girl LIKES YOU... you LIKE HER... if only... if only we could figure out what to do next... Bah - I never was a good problem solver.. hope someone else can come in here and figure this puzzle out for you.
    i know i know!!!! the answer is prawns!!!!!! PRAWNS!!!!!!!

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    i know i know!!!! the answer is prawns!!!!!! PRAWNS!!!!!!!
    WINNAR!!!

Llllllloyd, tell him what he's won!

Crap. I never win anything.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

funsounds, you're the brand new winner of:

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]