+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice Needed- Please Help

Advice Needed- Please Help

Maybe somebody could give me some advice.

I have known this girl for about 7 years. I am friends with her brother and Dad and we are all in a sports club togther. I have had a crush on her for years. We have always got on great and I enjoy spending time with her. Last week we got it togther and we went on a date. I was really great. She told me that she had known for a while that I liked her. We textet each other every day during the week and things where going fine. We had plans for our next date. Last night though she sent me a text saying that she wanted to cool things and leave it for the weekend. She did't want to let things get too serious too soon.

Anybody have any advice. I am not too sure if she wants to break it off or not. I am confused.

I dont want to lose her.

Thanks

Maybe she means exactly what she said. It does seem like you've maybe done too much too soon.

If you've been friends for a while, that's what she's used to, and getting into a relationship would change things. Maybe she wants time to think about what she wants or what she should do, to take things slower. Maybe she doesn't want to ruin your friendship.

Don't think on it too much just yet, take it as it comes and if she wants space ive it to her.