+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need ur help again

I need ur help again

Hey again... I don't know what to do coz I wanna her talk to me frankly about her feelings,,, but I don't know how to do that.. I think it's not good to tell starightly let's talk frankly. May be there are other ways of it... what should I do that she will be frank to me coz it will be our last date and then after that day we can not see each other for fo long time... Plz tell me some ways of it.. Plz heeeeelp meeee.... Be quick I have got only 4 days left

Well ya could try writing her a card ya know? Or ya could like give her a like a little present that you made for her too or something, ya know??????

well my ex was really hard to talk ot about "serious" issues she would usually let me talk and agree just to get the converation over with... i would say giving her a card or something like indirectly talking about it so you can eliminate the possibly awkward lets sit down and talk deal... or unfortunately you may have a lot of trouble getting her to open up i dated with my ex for almost 3 years and she never really did.

Be frank yourself. Really frank. Lay it all out there- what have you got to lose?