+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I feel like I'm unattracted to him now...

I feel like I'm unattracted to him now...

I been with my boyfriend a year and a half. I have had a drink tonight but it's only 'cause I'm starting a health kick tomorrow - so don't scream at me when I say that he has a bad drink problem, health problem, discusting bad habits problem - HE'S GOT TOO RELAXED AROUND ME. It's gross.

My boyfriends lovely really lovely, love him more than anything. Things have changed, he don't make the effort no more and he's way too laid back. But...I've just been on the phone to him and he admitted the worst thing - He only brushes his teeth twice a week - and I don't even believe that, I think it's less! I have a real issue with blokes who don't take the smallest and most natrual bit of pride in their appearance.

I've really gone off him. He only wants to come and see the family when we have alcohol, and always hesitates if I don't mention the word 'beer'. He drinks every night, I DID drink quite alot. Never as much as him, he's at the pub at his lunch break everyday when he has money, then he will get through ten cans in the evening. I suggested we both go on a health kick but he said how he doesn't care and that he would'nt be able to do it.

His wages go on all the wrong things, he earns double what I do as I go to college and only work part time (Although I smoke my money lasts me all month). I've confronted him about his money problems with his fairly high wages and he just tells me basically bullshit excuses. He spends it on booze, and I really don't know where the rest goes, and I'm being honest, he has'nt come home with new clothes for a long time and I really have no clue what he spends it on other than debts. (he still lives at home so the only thing to pay is rent) he however owes out £300-£400 on money he's borrowed every month. He's 19.

He picks at his scarred face ('caused by spreading achne where he picks so much) I always scream at him when he does it, he shouts at me usually to leave him alone. I've suggested nicely getting him some men's facial cream stuff just to help the acne out, I've suffered with it too but he won't listen to how I stopped it happening. He never used to do it and his face has got worse, I'm not being picky with appearances but I only care about his health.

He does'nt take pride in his smell...I ended up getting him anti-perspirant deodrant the other day because he had been using body spray!!! thats a man who don't know a thing! He used to take so much pride and things, I just find it gross.

He doesn't put on weight, and he thinks that because this is a feature of himself, he can eat whatever he wants and not be unhealthy. Obviously not true I'm worried about his insides. He never touches veg or fruit, I'm being serious he's always turned it down, he even picks veg of pizzas and or even asks for no-veg curries and I find it hard. He says he don't care because he does'nt put on weight but he's still ****in' unhealthy, you can tell just looking at him.

Please help mee...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The fact that he isn't fat does not make up for how dirty he is. I'd rather date someone who were overweight than dirty any day. I would never let this guy f*ck me, he sounds disgusting.

Maybe he has some sort of problem with depression in addition to his alcohol problems. He needs some help, and you are not going to be able to help him in the way he needs. He needs a professional.

I wish I could help you, but I honestly couldn't live this way, and I don't understand how you could.
    Last edited by vashti; 09-01-06 at 07:32 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know if we can help you on this one, but you can help yourself......tell him to clean up his act (no pun intended) or get the hell out.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

he's a gross, irresponsible, drunk. i mean...if you've already tried to help him but he refuses to change...what more can you do? maybe you can get his friends or family involved in talking to him...? i have no clue. he actually sounds distrubed...i think he should see some sort of counselor or therapist...but i doubt he'd be amenable to that...

My ex was a bit like this except he also put loads of weight on. I tried to say something to him about it but he turned around and said to me that I was as overweight as he was! I mean I'm no super model but I am no way as big in comparison as he was. I eventually just stopped finding him attractive and ended it with him. Get rid of him. Bad hygiene is gross!

Why waste YOUR life? He's not helping you AT ALL. You could be having a much better time with a man that has at least a little bit of self respect!

He's not your husband! It's only been a year and a half of dating. Cut it off! He has nothing you need. He's a f*ckin slob. In all areas. He prolly don't wash his balls!

Leave him, and shame on you if you cry over him.

well you ARE from the UK , isnt it you guys that have one of the most horrible teeth care in the world or something like that ?

hey , i cant believe you actually let this guy in you , my dog sounds a bit cleaner than that actually .

I agree with big boss. I mean it sounds like your just trying to get us to agree with you to dump this guy so you can have the courage to do it. Forget that crap. You want to leave this guy then go. Sounds like he is a waste of your life anyway.

He only brushes his teeth twice a week - and I don't even believe that, I think it's less! I have a real issue with blokes who don't take the smallest and most natrual bit of pride in their appearance.

Can I safely say, that as an American, the British, (UK) have the some of the worst dental hygiene, and oral appearance in the free world?

There were some beautiful women when I was in LakenHeath/Mildenhall. I swear you would meet a beautiful women, and then about vomit with they smiled. Really bad. I guess as Americans, Brushing your teeth 3 times a day, braces, 6 month check-ups, fluoride water, and fixing teeth, rather then just pulling them out make you kinda partial to a nice smile.

Dental work is really cheap, so are tooth brushes, and tooth paste.

Braces are around 2-3 grand, that is cheap for what you get as well.
    Last edited by Bluevetteracer; 10-01-06 at 12:32 PM.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    well you ARE from the UK , isnt it you guys that have one of the most horrible teeth care in the world or something like that ?

hey , i cant believe you actually let this guy in you , my dog sounds a bit cleaner than that actually .

HEY SHHHHH.

Why is it that countries with SOCIALIZED health care have the worst health care in the world.

Look at all the COMMY countries, and the 60% taxed social countries like the UK, Norway, etc

Smile, let those socialized health care smiles shine
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh god, that was just wrong Bluevette. Yuck! I'm so distgusted right now, I think My stomach is turning.

Anyhow, If your this unsatisified with him.....Why are you still with him? You obviously don't like a lot about this guy, so why don't you get rid of him? There's no sense in holding onto something your not happy with just because you may not know how to do it. If your this turned off, you'll find a way.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Oh god, that was just wrong Bluevette. Yuck! I'm so distgusted right now, I think My stomach is turning.

Anyhow, If your this unsatisified with him.....Why are you still with him? You obviously don't like a lot about this guy, so why don't you get rid of him? There's no sense in holding onto something your not happy with just because you may not know how to do it. If your this turned off, you'll find a way.

We'll all look like that if Natasha (Vashti) has her way and socializes our health care system.

HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

*Shrugs*

*Shivers*

*Shudders*

Start wearing gloves and protective clothing when near him, just in case he touches you.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

what is happening to those teeth? they're rotting from the inside out. ewwww yuck. that is gross.

jaslo you need to dump this guy. think about this, he doesn't (probably ever) wash his penis. that shit is nasty. nasty nasty nasty.

I just wanted to see if it was just me being fussy, but brushing his teeth...I'm suprised his mum don't fuss him around with everything he does with his health, that's why he backlashes at me, he should know by now. He used to be so healthy when I first met him, I think he is an alcoholic. I don't think I should be with him anymore, no matter how much I love him, he shouted at me so bad last night 'cause I disagreed with him getting beer, as these last couple of days I've become so worried and discusted by him, he has a problem. I want to ****in cry now. He won't listen to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast