+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex says the baby could be mine (please help)

Ex says the baby could be mine (please help)

Yikes to be honest i moved on from this i liked your advice but when i got over my ex it was great to move on ive loved my life since i checked when i last logged on and it was end of November.

But unfortunately i need more advice to cut a long story short my ex girlfriend split with me for my best friend we last slept together on the 22nd of August i remember the date because it was her birthday.

When she left me it was for my best friend there soon got together and even got an house then she got Pregnent but i always knew it wasn't mine because the due date she said was on the 26th of June i found out from my mum family's are very close.

Over the past 3 weeks ive just ignored her the year 2006 came im 19 i thought im loving my life she used to text me all the time but i ignored her most of the time at least.

But this weekend just gone she said i need to talk to you about something i said what now im over you,move on you have a boyfriend (who she hates btw)! then she said well the Doctors are saying i maybe further on in my pregnancy than there first thought i have 4 dates for when the baby is due and i find out on the 7th of Febuary (wtf)!

So i ignored her and just thought this baby aint mine she lies all the time and messes with your head,so today i got home and she had been to seen my mum and got her worried now why is she doing this .

But now she as won and got me thinking could this baby be mine my mum says it costs 600 pounds to find out why is she doing this to me because when we split up after the sex she said ive had my period because at first i wa worried she was pregnant.

What do you lot think im sure it aint mine another thing she as already told me she wished it was mine she wants me back i don't want her back.

Why does she do this to me!

Please reply thank you.

Split the cost three ways and get answers ASAP. Dont waste time being terrified without facts
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Well let's think here.

You say she doesn't like her current b/f. She wants you back. You don't want to go back to her. She's pregnant. You ignore her attempts to reconcile. What could she do to MAKE you listen to her... to MAKE you "come back" to her...

Hmm... what... could a pregnant girl do... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...?

Not to say it's not possible or that she's lying. But why stress? It's probably her using a last resort effort to get you back. Wait until they find out who the father is and if it's you, then deal with it.

then she said well the Doctors are saying i maybe further on in my pregnancy than there first thought i have 4 dates for when the baby is due and i find out on the 7th of Febuary (wtf)!
    doctors don't "think" about how long someone's been pregnant, they know it the second they see the fetus. so just find out, what the doctor really said about the date and you can save the 600 pounds.

I will probably get flamed beyond hell for this, but here it goes. Avoid her like the plague. Nothing good can come out of this. If the baby is yours, then you will be a 19 yr old dad. If it's not yours, then she is trying to manipulate you. It's probably best in this case to be ignorant of the truth. Deny this baby is yours even if you think it might be. Tell everyone she told you she had her period after the last time you two had sex. You don't want anyone to have any doubt. I wish you luck!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    I will probably get flamed beyond hell for this, but here it goes. Avoid her like the plague. Nothing good can come out of this. If the baby is yours, then you will be a 19 yr old dad. If it's not yours, then she is trying to manipulate you. It's probably best in this case to be ignorant of the truth. Deny this baby is yours even if you think it might be. Tell everyone she told you she had her period after the last time you two had sex. You don't want anyone to have any doubt. I wish you luck!
    Sure, this is good; or maybe you could wait until she's 9 months pregnant and kill her ala Scott Peterson. Do you own a boat?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    now, this is incredible! did you really say deny this baby is yours, even if it is? you are one thoughtless, selfish bastard of a kind – i really can't believe this!!!! (you were right about the getting flamed, though)

Oh, neo... Please, please go back and delete that post. That is the worst piece of advice I have ever seen you give. Heartless and cruel, and so unfair to that poor baby. ::shaking head::

TAVS gave you the best piece of advise. Find out if the baby is yours. How could you ever live with yourself if you abandoned your own child? The baby might be yours; it is not at all uncommon for doctors to revise a due date by a couple of weeks. I know this for sure - it happened to me twice!

If you split the cost 3 ways, it will only cost you 200 pounds to give you a lifetime of piece of mind. Don't you think that is worth 200 pounds?

Plan 2 is that you could be a Jerry Springer guest and get it done for free. haha
    (Yes, I know this is a bad time to be joking.)

Tone Guest
    Just apply for the Maury Povich Show and they will pay to have it tested.

Then, when you get the results, you can celebrate like this young man:

[url]http://www.nothingtoxic.com/playVideo.asp?id=1048[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Well let's think here.

You say she doesn't like her current b/f. She wants you back. You don't want to go back to her. She's pregnant. You ignore her attempts to reconcile. What could she do to MAKE you listen to her... to MAKE you "come back" to her...

Hmm... what... could a pregnant girl do... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...?

Not to say it's not possible or that she's lying. But why stress? It's probably her using a last resort effort to get you back. Wait until they find out who the father is and if it's you, then deal with it.
    Yeah im sure she is lying because when we split up she had her pariod and ive said this to her but she said it was only short,and lasted 3 days is this normal?

doctors don't "think" about how long someone's been pregnant, they know it the second they see the fetus. so just find out, what the doctor really said about the date and you can save the 600 pounds.
    Thats what i thought but she said i went to the doctors the other week and he says i might be further on than first thought. So she says i have a scan to measure up or something and i find out far i am! I don't know much about this stuff so is this right?

Man i woul love to walk away but im not like that im sure it aint mine but i have that thing inside me thinking well it could be there wasn't long between it. I really hope it aint i havee my life

Just apply for the Maury Povich Show and they will pay to have it tested.
    lol yeah i would celebrate like mad i just want to know if she is lying all this women as done is caused me trouble in my life and i thought it was all behind me.

__________________________________________________ _______________

thanks for the advice everyone its really good!

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi55
    Thats what i thought but she said i went to the doctors the other week and he says i might be further on than first thought. So she says i have a scan to measure up or something and i find out far i am! I don't know much about this stuff so is this right?
    how much time are we talking about? a couple of days – might be. weeks – no way, the doctor can't be sure!

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Oh, neo... Please, please go back and delete that post. That is the worst piece of advice I have ever seen you give. Heartless and cruel, and so unfair to that poor baby. ::shaking head::

TAVS gave you the best piece of advise. Find out if the baby is yours. How could you ever live with yourself if you abandoned your own child? The baby might be yours; it is not at all uncommon for doctors to revise a due date by a couple of weeks. I know this for sure - it happened to me twice!

If you split the cost 3 ways, it will only cost you 200 pounds to give you a lifetime of piece of mind. Don't you think that is worth 200 pounds?

Plan 2 is that you could be a Jerry Springer guest and get it done for free. haha
    (Yes, I know this is a bad time to be joking.)
    Another thought I had: in America, all the mother has to do is name you as the father on the birth certificate, and you are legally liable for child support. You would have to go to court to be taken off the birth certificate, and they would require the DNA test anyway. Is this the way it works where you live? If so, you might as well pay for the test now and avoid having to go to court.

I never told him to deny he's the baby's father if he knew it was his. If you read my post more clearly, I said it's probably best to be ignorant of the truth. i.e. "not know" for those of you who do not understand english. You can say what you want about me being selfish or cruel. I'm not exactly telling him to commit a sin. If she is unyielding about you being the father of her child, then make her pay for the DNA test. It will make her think twice before making false accusations.

I think she is in the position of power, unfortunately. If she says he is the father, and he has had sex with her, I believe the burden of proof would be legally his, at least in America.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First off, I had several friends that their doctors changed due dates on them drastically. One of them, the first date was in sept, and then the second was a week after that and then the third and final date was in December, in which she had the baby. I have no idea how this doctor was so off but it does happen if your not with the right Doctor!

Anyhow, There could be all kinds of outcomes for this. And yes here in the states a woman can legally put you down as the father on the birth certificate to make you liable either way. If she's not happy with her current boyfriend she could do this anyways without knowing for sure if you are the real father. the best advice is to find out right away if the baby is your's!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast