+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feeling betrayed Please help

Feeling betrayed Please help

Hi All ,
    Well there was this sweet and beautiful girl in my project who had joined some time back. I helped her a lot , but actually I also liked her much. Now we were going smoothly, she came to my home once for small work and once I dropped her to her home. Big thing considering I am from "traditional" India. Once in a meeting we were staring at each other for quite a long. Then I got to know that I am into her and she is into me.

But alas !!! Then one day in a party i drank like a pig and made a scene. Small one. But she has stopped talking to me since then. Well I also got pissed off and stopped talking to her. But as it seems , I have taken the hit harder than her. I have started smoking which I totally despise. I see her every day and cant help but recall good times we had. I dont know how to start conversation with her. Because I feel she has betrayed me for such small incident and forgotten all the helP I had given her. Please advise me !!!
    Last edited by wreckedpc; 19-01-06 at 06:35 PM.

Sorry, Bub. You blew it. Sounds to me as if she's very clear with herself on the kind of man she doesn't want to be around. Looks like you're him.

Actually, I wish more women were as decisive as you've characterized her to be. Might make a few of us guys clean up our act. Too often, I think, too many guys count on a woman's forgiving nature to excuse our obnoxious behavior.

Maybe now you'll think twice before again drinking too much and making a scene. Even a little one.

Actually, in another light, it was you who betrayed her by disappointing what might have been her expectations of you.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 20-01-06 at 09:51 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

it's over move on...

you know, some girls very prude and will NOT stand for people that get drunk and who show no self control...you're just not what she's looking for. can't blame a gal for avoiding someone she doesn't like. and that's just the way it is sometimes.

do you always drink like a pig?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop feeling sorry for yourself and giving yourself the excuse you need to start smoking, or you may alienate any other women who might otherwise have been willing to give you a shot.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tone Guest
    How can it be over when it never was to begin with?

Why is the "dumping"? Doesn't sound like you guys were dating. You had a crush, then acted like captain ****stick and now she's not interested anymore.

Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by wreckedpc
    Now we were going smoothly, she came to my home once for small work and once I dropped her to her home. Big thing considering I am from "traditional" India.

Is that considered intimacy in India? Holy Crap, I'm not in touch with my roots!

Buddy, seems like you are in a sticky situation. It was your fault. Deal with it.