+ Follow This Topic

Thread: stupid question about pussies ...mental or physical?

stupid question about pussies ...mental or physical?

i know i will sound stupid asking this , but this just popped in my head , and i thought the forums around here seem to be going by slowly , so il drop a question .

some pussies look different right ... ok ... some feel different , thats understandable , for example it probably feels different if a woman has had 3 children than as if lets say , a girl that is just beginning to have sex .

but my question is , do some pussies feel different , i can understand men but women ... i know some can be more tight , or some have more space ... but i mean , situation

lets put 2 girls , they have both had the same amount of sexual experiences , now i try one out , it feels one way , now the other ... would it feel different or would it pretty much feel the same ?

im not a virgin so i dont know if all this was mental or if it actually was physical , the reason im asking this is because theres a saying in french that goes in english (not the same) "once the lights are out , a pussy is a pussy ... (more like , a hole is a hole but wtv they werent talking about the pooper ) "

the reason why i dont know if it was mental is that with one GF , i rarely came from casual vaginal sex , not that i wasnt aroused or anything , could it have been pressure ? 1st GF btw , and the recent one was like a damn river , that woman used to make me cum 3 times in a row in a bit less than 2 hours . theyr pussies felt sort of similar , but there was something that let loose recently i think ... not sure . they were completely different physically btw . actually i find the recent one less attractive both personality and physically than my ex .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 21-01-06 at 04:04 AM. Reason: clearing things up

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    actually i find the recent one less attractive both personality and physically than my ex .
    you should not stay with her, then.
    as for your pussy-question: i am not a man, so i can't say if it's true, but i've been told there are differences, i.e. a pussy's not a pussy lights out or not.

Yes, there ARE differences in the sensation a guy gets during intercourse. It's not just from girl to girl, but it is sometimes different from time to time with the same girl. And it can be different with a given girl, during a specific encounter, if you change positions, or as the coital process procedes and nature takes its course (I don't think I can use the most common word for "coital process" here).

I think most guys prefer a firm "grip" on their erection during stroking. Women can enhance this sensation if they do "Kegel exercises", but they have to be serious and committed to it. (Just like any other exercise program.) I've also noticed that heavy-set women are often tighter.

All that being said, I'd interpret that French phrase as meaning something like "There ain't such a thing as a bad pussy.". Or maybe, "The worst sex I ever had was just short of fantastic!".

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    you should not stay with her, then.
    as for your pussy-question: i am not a man, so i can't say if it's true, but i've been told there are differences, i.e. a pussy's not a pussy lights out or not.
    yea i broke up with her , i liked her alot but i was just stating that i found my (2nd, not the recent one) ex's body better , actually the only thing i liked better from the recent ex was that she was different and her mood was great .

also i did know about the kegel excersise and other things as such , but i was just asking if some do as a matter of fact feel different , sort of like , how pants , some fit more loose , some are more tight , some seem to have excess fabric and some seem to hurt my leg ... hrrmm , legs .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 21-01-06 at 07:30 AM.

i was not talking about whatchacallit-exercise but physical differences.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everyone's insides are different. Yes they are all differnet. Kegel excersizes also help you to be tighter becasue your in control of those muscles.

But yes, everyone is differnet, not that I have ever found this out first hand on a woman, but how can everyone be the same? There's all kinds of differnet body figures and dimentions.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

i know im taking about how it feels , the feeling !!! if some ... ahh forget it .

I've found them to all be somewhat different. Also, imo a woman who's had kids can still feel as good as a woman who hasn't. If they practice the tightening exercises, they can be just as tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    but i was just asking if some do as a matter of fact feel different , sort of like , how pants , some fit more loose , some are more tight , some seem to have excess fabric and some seem to hurt my leg ... hrrmm , legs .
    if you've felt all that already, why are you asking?

because i wanted to know if it was only psychologically or physically that all this was happenening , for example ...pressure , or guilt . maybe because of the pressure and guilt (if there was) , it felt different before , less pleasant .

no, it's not only psychological, it's physical, too. happy now?

i've had so much sex that my dick is calloused...i can't feel shit. pussy, ass, mouse-trap...all same!!!!
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!

My girl friend said my dick got bigger inside her. Does that mean she was too small for me? It wasn’t her who got bigger inside. It was me in her who was bigger. Was she imagining that or is that true? She was a virgin I want to add.
    Last edited by WorldOfMyOwn; 21-01-06 at 01:26 PM.

yes dick can get bigger , especially if one is to get excited/ or if it feels good .
    this can be true , when you cum your dick "pumps" ... meaning it might feel bigger .
    some ppl can make their dick "pump" ... i believe we mentioned it before , it called kegel excercise .