+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the funniest thing you have said during sex

What is the funniest thing you have said during sex

Well I was thinking about the things that my girl friend said to make it easier for her to have sex. There are two. One was blast off when she would pull out. The other was ridem horsy cause I am kind of big down there.

i said "i cant believe im sleeping with you, did i just say that outloud?" i thought that was funny

she queefed and it was the first time this happened to both of us ( she was a virgin before me) it was my first time being there for it , so she looked all embarassed , i just said "TURBO" ... so i slipped it in again and started to screw her out , harder than before , she came , happy ending .

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfMyOwn
    One was blast off when she would pull out.
    Eh? What did she PIITP on you with a strap-on or somethin? I knew you were gay.

The other was ridem horsy cause I am kind of big down there.
    You and the rest of LF.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Eh? What did she PIITP on you with a strap-on or somethin? I knew you were gay.
    You and the rest of LF.
    What is this with you and this gay sh&*. What the fu&* does LF mean any way?
    LOL your just so funny its not even funny! I don’t know what dude has crammed him self up your but. He must be huge to make you that mad.

What is this with you and this gay sh&*. What the fu&* does LF mean any way?
    LOL your just so funny its not even funny! I don’t know what dude has crammed him self up your but. He must be huge to make you that mad.
    Hey Pal, why don't you leave? There's so many things wrong with your posts in this thread; it's not even funny.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Seriously, why are you so defensive about being gay? It's not like the worst thing in the world to be gay. And LF stands for Love Forum. A half retarded, ran-over cat could figure that out.

Also....

"Anyway" is ONE word

"Butt" is spelled with TWO Ts

You end questions with question marks (this: ?)

You are is contracted to "you're"

And saying 'you're so funny I forgot to life' type stuff is for second graders.

Girls can't pull out... except for the instance Tone used.

And finally, why must you justify how big you are "down there" without any provocation? Insecure, perhaps?

I love you and want to have dirty gay sex with your butt. mmmmmm
    I'm drowning in assholes.

funniest thing?

Not me.....but My bf seems to pick having sex with me as the moment to say something kinda odd. As in, ...
    "you're going to meet my parents next weekend" OR
    "are you studying today"

well, last year in college i brought this girl back to my dorm room really late. my roommate was sleeping (so i thought). She started to go down on me, and i realized my roomy was watching and trying not to laugh because i was making all these funny faces. Right before i was going to cum i throw my hands up in the air and scream "enjoy!", my roommate bursts out laughing and the girl gets her shit and runs out of the room as fast as she can. It was mean, i admit, but incredibly funny.

I laughed durring sex once not in a nasty way, sex can be funny! He wasn't amused.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskate85
    well, last year in college i brought this girl back to my dorm room really late. my roommate was sleeping (so i thought). She started to go down on me, and i realized my roomy was watching and trying not to laugh because i was making all these funny faces. Right before i was going to cum i throw my hands up in the air and scream "enjoy!", my roommate bursts out laughing and the girl gets her shit and runs out of the room as fast as she can. It was mean, i admit, but incredibly funny.
    Hahahaha BAM!!

Tone Guest
    Hey thanks TAVS and 'bunky.

:]

That is classless, tacky, rude and mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskate85

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    That is classless, tacky, rude and mean.
    And probably not even true.

my girlfriend said "cum on my toungue" when she was drunk. I thought that was helarious hahahaa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast