+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In love with best friend's sister

In love with best friend's sister

I've known her for a very long time, and we are very close, but recently i've become very attracted to her. How do I know if maybe she feels a similar way without risking ruining our relationship, or me and my best friends relationship? any secret?

No secret; Stay away!
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

i know that if we were to go out, my friend wouldn't have a problem with it, but it would make things all ****ed up if she didn't want to be with me like that.

Ok you're gonna get a lot of advice on this but what you gotta remember is everyone is going to tell you that friends are for life blah blah blah. Well they are but you need to bite the bullet and talk to her. It's all you can do to find out how she feels and how you feel. Then if she feels the same (or even if she doesn't) you have to tell your best friend how you feel. Then ask him whether it would be okay if anything happened that way you keep your friend and (hopefully) get your girl. Good luck!

somebody CLEARLY never watched the movie scarface...

lol i was thinking the EXACT same thing!

Whayt you saying mang! I only got two things in this life, my balls ang my word ang i don break em fo nobody ya understang. I love Scarface.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think before you talk to this girl, you should fess up and tell her brother what you are thinking, but ONLY if you have some reason to believe she may reciprocate your feelings. This does not mean you are asking his permission, but rather you are informing him of the situation as a matter of courtesy.

By the way, this advice only stands if you are not an adult and she is a minor.

P.S. - One of my sisters married my brother's best friend.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ah it's just like chandler and monica.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    ah it's just like chandler and monica.
    yeah, that's great – life imitating art.

i personally think siblings should stay out of each other's romantic affairs. it's none of anybody's business, unless of course they're in some kind of danger.

Had an exact situation.

Here is how I handled it.

Now, there was no question that she was into me, as we had know each other for years, and knew each other well.

One time, I was out, ran into her, the flirting was going both way, and we wound up at my place.

Kept it a secret the whole summer from my friend.

HE KNEW.

He could tell by the way she looked at me, that I was screwing her. He acted like he did not know. It never came between us, but he jives me about it now.

He told me that he knew, and did not care, as it was not his business. We were adults, and he was not overly interested in his sisters sexual affairs. I never gave any details, as I would have with other women, as he would have had no interest in that. And it would have been disrespectful.

I am in a similar situation as we speak.
    Last edited by Vref; 23-01-06 at 11:42 AM.

that has never happened to me but , actually i would find it disrespectful if my friend did that without at least warning me "hey , btw , im dating your sister , seriously " ... no bs like "hey DuDe , im screwing your sis Man , hahahhah!" ...

: beats him till his jaw breaks:

My best friend's dating my sister.
    (I think it's cute)

If you like your friend and like your sister, there's no reason to interfere.

It's just a social taboo that arose from a bunch of over-testosteroned meatheads.

talk to the brother first...if he's cool, then go ahead. but be careful...don't **** her over someone cuz then you and the brother/friend might be throwin down...
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast