+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Warning: Dont date bipolar women! :-P

Warning: Dont date bipolar women! :-P

I have to blow off some steam. My last post (The poll about if you would let your girl hang out with other guys) didnt really explain my situation.. so here goes:

I have been dating this girl that just turned 21, i'm 25.. I know, the age diff right there i shouldnt have even bothered.. I'm a pretty established guy... i got a house in long island, a good job, etc.. She was unemployed when we started dating, i helped her get a clerical job at a guitar store. So she's the only girl in the damn store. I never met these guys before but every time she wasnt with me, she was hangin out with them. This bothered me.

So the first time i bring it up to her that i'm uncomfortable, she tells me im controlling and maybe we shouldnt be together.. and that im trying to control something i cant control. Whatever... thats not controlling. I was trying to talk about the situation and she wouldnt hear me. That should have shown me something right there... So we fight, and we make up.

So 2 weeks later she's giving me an attitude all day on the phone, and she wont talk about whats bothering her till i flipped out on the phone later that night, and the reason she's been bitchy all day was she still feels im controlling. At which point i dumped the hell out of her, and wouldnt pick up my phone when she called for a few days...I dont need those kind of games.

So, a few days go by and she's telling me she loves me, etc...and i was her soulmate, etc... so i break all my rules and give it yet another shot... so the next day, she's at my home, eating my food, on my computer, and she IM's me when im at my office, and this comes out:

Her: I talked to Danny
    Her: for a lil bit i gotta chill with him this week
    Me: oh, ok...
    Her: ?
    Me: thats fine
    Me: he's a cool guy
    Her: i wasnt asking for permission
    Her: shit this is the stuff im talking about
    Me: i wasnt giving you permission
    Her: goddamn it i dont even need it anyways
    Me: you just took it like that
    Me: yo, why you being an *******, i didnt even mean it like that
    Her: im not being an *******
    Her: im being serious
    Me: that was being an *******, and also disrespectful

Well shame on me... Im the fool... i feel like she used me for what i was worth and then just pissed me off enough to dump her... I took this girl to vegas for her 21'st birthday, gave her a real christmas for the first time in a while, always put her before myself, etc...

Its not fair. Im not mad really, im acctually glad its just over and i proved to myself that im too good for her.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, it looks like she was trying to pick a fight. I would stay away from her (and not date anyone else who tells you they are bi-polar).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i thought you were saying your gf was bi. sorry, no contributions to that one, except: head up, man!! the sooner you stop thinking about it the better for you.

Where on LI? I lived in Port Washington for about 5 years.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Lloyd - I live in Copiague Harbor (South shore suffolk), but grew up in bellmore, and went to school in Greenvale (which is around your neck of the woods)
    Last edited by Mneumonik; 01-02-06 at 11:02 PM.

My brother in law lives in Seaford now. Nice area. He has a canal in his back yard and keeps his boat there.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

So he's in south seaford... seriously nice area... I have a canal accross the street, my boat is at the docks 30 feet from my doorstep.. cant wait for summer.

Tone Guest
    Hey man, you sound like you're pretty smart. Glad you're not one of those guys in the Dumping Section asking us how you can properly beg and grovel to try to win her back. You actually have self-respect!

All in all, it sounds like it's for the best you two split, like you said. I'm sure it's not a total loss, as I'm sure you can take some things from this experience you've learned. If nothing else, it's to not date bipolar women ;P

I hope you become a regular here, you sound like a pretty cool guy. (And you have nice wood)

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Hey man, you sound like you're pretty smart. Glad you're not one of those guys in the Dumping Section asking us how you can properly beg and grovel to try to win her back. You actually have self-respect!

All in all, it sounds like it's for the best you two split, like you said. I'm sure it's not a total loss, as I'm sure you can take some things from this experience you've learned. If nothing else, it's to not date bipolar women ;P

I hope you become a regular here, you sound like a pretty cool guy. (And you have nice wood)
    LOL, something about that doesnt sound right...

Yea, i like it here, all you guys are very welcoming! I aint going anywhere.

Thanks for the compliments, i may only be 25, but i've been in the real world and on my own since 16. I definitly have a wise old soul. And sure, i can think of alot of good things i had with her... when she was at my house we would never fight, we were a awesome couple. But when she would go back home (brooklyn) she would become depressed because she was basically living in squalor. but instead of taking it out on herself for dropping out of college, etc, she would take it out on me...

SORRY... doesnt work that way... there are plenty of fish in the trees and plenty of peaches in the sea. Wait, did i get that right?

ok i have it noted , no more bipolars . just kidding , now where are those south polars?

Warning: Dont date bipolar women! :-P

:duh:

d-k move

Im bipolar and think you're a f-ing a-hole for posting a private conversation between you and her in the first place, and secondly if you loved her you'd give her the benefit of the doubt not fly off the handle because she had a bad day
    or because she wanted an open relationship... obviously you didn't satisfy her enough...
    Last edited by parisinflames; 06-06-09 at 01:29 AM. Reason: make it make sense more

Quote Originally Posted by parisinflames View Post
    Im bipolar and think you're a f-ing a-hole for posting a private conversation between you and her in the first place, and secondly if you loved her you'd give her the benefit of the doubt not fly off the handle because she had a bad day, and if you didn't love her then why were you dating???
    You f-ing sexist bast-d.
    Well, did you bump an ancient thread because you're bipolar or because you're a ****ing retard?

Thread locked.
    Spammer Spanker