+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She won't stop

She won't stop

well basically she is still her and so am I... and she's still doing her thing where she comes in and at first is {maybe} giving me a look and and eventually she starts flirting with these other guys... Ignoring doesn't work and I refuse to leave. There's no way to avoid her she's there all the time. I am fighting my physical attraction to her. There just seems to be no way to end this. I continue to fight this pain and I'm only suceeding in controlling it to an extent. help please. I don't ever look directly at her. SHould I ? maybe an angry look would make her nervous and get her to back off even a little-most likely not-but I am running out of things to do here. I wish I knew what to do here....telling her what she'sdoing and how it' s hurting me would probably encourage her...and she'll tell everyone else about it, which could affect how I'm trained and treated.

Any advice would be appreciated.

its called "drama" and she is trying to stir it up with you.
    Personally, I think that you should ignore what she is doing. If you really want to get to her. Make it look like you don't care.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir