+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What makes a woman crap in bed?

What makes a woman crap in bed?

We all hear woman who are either bitchy or have been dumped saying oh he was crap in bed...

But what makes a woman crap in bed?

I dont mean her anatomy, if she's so big you can slap it about in there its not her fault.

I mean the things she does or doesnt do...

For example:

Just lyes there while you work away
    Doesnt show any signs of satisfaction
    Doesnt moan or make any noises
    Doesnt talk or tell you whats good or what she'd like you to do
    Cant work it when she's on top

What does everyone think?

"What makes a woman bad in bed?" Well, pretty much everything that you've all ready described. But you know what, I’ve been with people that others say are bad in bed; but with me, they aren’t bad at all. Why? It is because I, as a man, understand that I am the one that sets the tone (especially at first). I am the one that says, do this or do that, or I just go at it and move her around the way that I want to. She responds to what I do, and then opens up as I get more into it (no pun intended).

In my experience, if you think your female partner is bad in bed then usually it’s because you, the male partner, are worse. It takes two to make it the best; but sorry pal, the guy is supposed to be the man and take the lead, especially when it comes to sex. If you think she isn't doing it for you the way that you have described it, then maybe you need to ask yourself why your woman isn't a firecracker in bed, not the rest of us.

I'd never dump anyone for being crap in bed if they tried hard to be good.

God damnit, this is the second thread today whose title I've read ultimately wrong.

what makes her crap in bed ... maybe she got the runs .
    just kidding

i think most things have been covered already ... but still , theres enthousiasm . I dont really agree with Pickle because i had a GF where i used to take lead(i always do) and it would turn into crazy great sex, she would also be into it . Then another where everytime, she would just lie there as if she was dead , not very much into it ANY time ... maybe because she had been traumatized about sex when she was young (being touched and harrassed as a little kid , shes not sure if she got raped but did get the fingers before 5)

actually , now that i type this , she was the weird one out of all the girls and i blame it on what happened to her . So basically if it sucked with her , its because of her (well her problems).

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Am I the only one that thinks inexperience has a big part in this?
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Am I the only one that thinks inexperience has a big part in this?
    experience is HUGE. ****ing is like dancing...even if you take the lead, and try to guide her and tell her what to do, she's gonna suck until she's tried enought times to figure it out on her own. instruction doesn't cut it when it comes to figure out how to move your own body...it's all about experience. learn by doing...learn by doing.

and blowjobs...some girls are just hopeless or they don't care to learn...either way, most girls are mediocre at best...
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    God damnit, this is the second thread today whose title I've read ultimately wrong.
    lol, best post in here so far!!!

Bottom line, the guy has to take charge, but that does not mean it will be good. A few months ago I slept w/a girl that absolutely sucked. It was so lame...I could barely even finish, and she came in droves. But she did everything you describe. She made ZERO NOISE, except when she was cumming (it was still minimal), couldn't be on top for her life, and when I was on top, she just laid there like a dead fish. I remember waking up the next morning and thinking, that was awful...Funny thing about that, was I was at a party the next night with some buddies who were friends w/her and her friends, and one of them comes over to tell us that she was raving about how good I was. I thought she was kidding, but she wasn't. I just made a weird face and said, "Really, I thought it sucked!"

It takes two....so if you think she was not good in bed, or he was no good in bed, maybe it's because the two of you were not good together?

Speaking from my own personal experience I've enjoyed each of my
    lovers, and yes....there were a few that left me feeling OMG! But never
    any that I did not enjoy.

But using the word crap....its so demeaning. Don't do that anymore.
    How Naughty Can I Be and Still Get Into Heaven?

i hate a girl who goes on top but puts no effort in, you have great sex for like half hour and she will be moaning and you tell she is enjoying it, you then are into a big sweat, and she should do some work also right? .. then she goes ontop and its like 1 minuite and shes nackered? i mean.. what the hell! i just went for half an hour , make an effort , please!! ..... thats the main issue i'd have .. blowjobs also some girls are good some arent, i told my ex i didnt like the way she did it, so i told her what felt good, ahh those were the days pmsl.

Teezy Guest
    My ex-girlfriend:

Quote Originally Posted by ibme
    Just lyes there while you work away
    Doesnt show any signs of satisfaction
    Doesnt moan or make any noises
    Doesnt talk or tell you whats good or what she'd like you to do
    Cant work it when she's on top
    yes, she was crap in bed.

lol when I read the topic for this post I thought you were going to ask why women defecate in bed glad that got cleared up.

-T

Quote Originally Posted by Teezy
    My ex-girlfriend:

yes, she was crap in bed.

lol when I read the topic for this post I thought you were going to ask why women defecate in bed glad that got cleared up.

-T
    Haha that's a different topic in it's self!

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Falcon
    But using the word crap....its so demeaning. Don't do that anymore.
    Geeeze, how nice to hear someone standing up for integrity

Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz
    i hate a girl who goes on top but puts no effort in, you have great sex for like half hour and she will be moaning and you tell she is enjoying it, you then are into a big sweat, and she should do some work also right? .. then she goes ontop and its like 1 minuite and shes nackered? i mean.. what the hell! i just went for half an hour , make an effort , please!! ..... thats the main issue i'd have .. blowjobs also some girls are good some arent, i told my ex i didnt like the way she did it, so i told her what felt good, ahh those were the days pmsl.
    i'v had this occur to me more than once ... just when i tought i was going to rest a little , i have to go back and put the beast to sleep once and for all ... the rest of the couple of hours left .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast