+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ex-Girlfriend

Ex-Girlfriend

Hi, split up from girlfriend last August. Stayed friends and had got together again briefly in October. Christmas was hard but we went out a few times and were basically making a very good fist of remaining close. She had one other date in that time and kissed someone at a party. Then she invited a bloke home after a night at a club and fell asleep all night with him on her settee. The sort of friendship we had this was all normal flow of information and discussed relatively freely.
    Now she tells me that last weekend she met another guy at a club, invited him back to hers and slept with him. She tells me everything.
    Here's the thing, i'm really struggling with it. She gave this guy a blow job less than 3 hours after first meeting him and pretty much let him do whatever he wanted with her.
    Am I struggling cos its just plain wrong and i care about her or is it cos i'm jealous.
    Thoughts please.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    She gave this guy a blow job less than 3 hours after first meeting him and pretty much let him do whatever he wanted with her.
    Since you're not with her anymore, can you give me her number?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

I hope she let you PIITP cause she's a slut.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

what does PIITP mean?

Tone Guest
    If you got you's a ho I'll tell you what to do
    Go on set the ho out I'll tell you what to do
    If you got you's a ho I'll tell you what to do
    Go on set the ho out I'll tell you what to do

Move on, find another girl.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whoa - spencer, move on. Why would you stay "friends" with a girl you broke up with? Especially considering that she sounds like she has some big, BIG issues.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't think she has big issues to be honest, maybe she's just a slut lol. Like he said they tell each other everything. Staying friends with Ex's hardly ever works, this is the reason why, Spencer.

ok, well the thing is, she is still like my best mate, but i do hate what she did.
    the thing is that i can't be objective about it though. do i hate it cos its wrong or cos i still subconciously think of her as i used to.
    if a male friend told me about a girl he'd pulled at a club i wouldn't be impressed but i wouldn't be revolted like i am with this. is that me being unfair to her.

Not really.

Its too complicated for you.

You still have strong feelings for her evidently adn it is hurting you to hear these stories.

For your own peace of mind, you might want to try NOT being friends with her.

ok, can i just add one thing. she says it was something she had to do to draw a line under us a lovers so we could get on with being friends (up to that point there was always the temptation to go back to where we had been). Does that make any sense (especially from a girls point of view) or is that just an excuse. She goes clubbing a lot and i'm sure she could pull every weekend but she says this was a one off.

Yeah, I think it's time you posted a pic of her so we could help you out better.

so, you want her number and now you want a picture of her. she's absolutely gorgeous, i'll tell you that much. 5 foot 8, lips and hair to die for. Perfectly shaped legs, girlish hips and the flattest stomach you can get.

so, you want her number and now you want a picture of her. she's absolutely gorgeous, i'll tell you that much. 5 foot 8, lips and hair to die for. Perfectly shaped legs, girlish hips and the flattest stomach you can get.
    You wish; all talk; all talk.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

she's absolutely gorgeous, i'll tell you that much.
    I cry Bullsh*t!~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast