+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I did an awful thing...

I did an awful thing...

Hi, Im new here and I desperatly need your help. I had a relationship for almost two years. Two months ago, I had a fight with my boyfriend, and he was so terible to me, shouting at me, that I hit him! I slaped him on his face. After that I was so ashamed, I dont even know what got into me, because I never, never, never did it to anyone in my life before, I dont even remember that I insulted anyone somehow. But our relationship just grew that way, because he did some things in the past I never was really able to forgive and forget, so I guess I had too much agressions towards him. Anyway, thats when we broke up.First we wanted it both , becuse I felt I cant be with someone and do that to him, and I felt that he would never look at me the same way. But now I desperatly want him back. We are seeing eachother all the time, he definitly still wants me in his life, he still talks with me abut the most intimate things, but he doesnt want me for a girlfriend. He gives me thousands of other reasons, and he told me right away as this happend that he forgived me, that he was aware of how he had behaved, and that he had deserved this slap long time ago(which is actually true I must admit). He used to be inpossible, but I will never evr be able to forgive myself about this. And will he? Please, somebody, give me youropinion on this. I cant talk abou this with any of my friends, its such an issue, and I would feel to bad. So please, please... do you think that this was the real reason, and do yout think hes gonna come back? Im so afraid he lost all his feelings for me that moment...Thanks a lot.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm... i think that it's a good thing that your ex has changed but maybe he has actually moved on. by breaking up with you he might have realized that a terrible bf he was and he has changes his ways. well one thing is for sure, you and him don't expect as much from eachother right now because both of you are seperated so there is less tension in the relationship. this is why things feel better, because you're not expecting anything and when eachother shows any interest, it touches your heart. i think that you should really think of you love him or you just miss what you had, the good times. think it over then make a decision. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...