+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Real Love Equation here...

Real Love Equation here...

Even after I was a jackass to her (on accident) were still together.. However today I found the reality behind the question she asked ("Are you sure you want a girlfriend, its your senior year") It was indeed an insecure way to secure herself about the relationship.

The story goes like so: We like each other alot, she told me last night how scared she was, because she had become attached, and was becoming more attached. She is scared because I graduate in 3 months, and move in 3 more, and she will be left, without me. I told her to not worry, and that I would figure it out, and that I might even attend a nearby college instead of my selected one. She told me she didnt know how she could trust me, etc, etc... Then decided that maybe it was her that i shouldnt trust.. (Oh, god. I hate the trust phase; to this day I have never figured out the right thing to say) I took her home a little earlier then planned, and plainly stated that I had also grown attached as well. However if it is for the best I asked... "Would you like to break it off then? Before it gets worse?" she told me "Dont ever say that again." When I got to her house she told me not to worry, and said you can trust me. She emphasized the "me" just enough to show, that she still had doubts about trusting me. I then told her whatever she decided, I would be cool with. (I meant to say, whatever you decide I'll support) my words get messed up in deep situations.

Earlier I had told her not to give up, and on the way home she told me that I looked like the one who was giving up. I replied "I wont ever give up, untill you do"

Anyway, unless the subliminal hints are record breaking, she wants to stay together obviously.. The problem is I cant stand my family, and the college that is (40 minutes away) close is a real POS. The college I want to attend is about 4-5 hours away. We have almost exaclty 6 months left together; and shes only a sophmore.

Someone give me some suggestions, as to:
    1) What to do?
    2) What to tell her?

-please

(i,e: My friend already suggested I should get her pregnant and then marry her)

right.... I would do anything for her, besides ruin her life.
    Last edited by theguy; 16-02-06 at 05:58 AM.

If she's only a sophomore; it's almost a certainty that she will brean up with you sooner rather than later. You have to worry about your future; go to a good school.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by theguy
    Even after I was a jackass to her (on accident) were still together.. However today I found the reality behind the question she asked ("Are you sure you want a girlfriend, its your senior year") It was indeed an insecure way to secure herself about the relationship.

The story goes like so: We like each other alot, she told me last night how scared she was, because she had become attached, and was becoming more attached. She is scared because I graduate in 3 months, and move in 3 more, and she will be left, without me. I told her to not worry, and that I would figure it out, and that I might even attend a nearby college instead of my selected one. She told me she didnt know how she could trust me, etc, etc... Then decided that maybe it was her that i shouldnt trust.. (Oh, god. I hate the trust phase; to this day I have never figured out the right thing to say) I took her home a little earlier then planned, and plainly stated that I had also grown attached as well. However if it is for the best I asked... "Would you like to break it off then? Before it gets worse?" she told me "Dont ever say that again." When I got to her house she told me not to worry, and said you can trust me. She emphasized the "me" just enough to show, that she still had doubts about trusting me. I then told her whatever she decided, I would be cool with. (I meant to say, whatever you decide I'll support) my words get messed up in deep situations.

Earlier I had told her not to give up, and on the way home she told me that I looked like the one who was giving up. I replied "I wont ever give up, untill you do"

Anyway, unless the subliminal hints are record breaking, she wants to stay together obviously.. The problem is I cant stand my family, and the college that is (40 minutes away) close is a real POS. The college I want to attend is about 4-5 hours away. We have almost exaclty 6 months left together; and shes only a sophmore.

Someone give me some suggestions, as to:
    1) What to do?
    2) What to tell her?

-please

(i,e: My friend already suggested I should get her pregnant and then marry her)

right.... I would do anything for her, besides ruin her life.

I really can't see how any sensible person could advise you go for the POS school over the one you want because of this girl.

Insecure my ass! The nappy ass ***** has been cheating on me with one of my friends. Damn that's a pisser ! hehe

What????

You just found out that this girl has been cheating on you!?!??!?!?!?

And we all thought you were the one over-reacting about something????????????

ALl this time she's been cheating???????????????

What a cow!

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theguy
    Insecure my ass! The nappy ass ***** has been cheating on me with one of my friends. Damn that's a pisser ! hehe
    More info please.