+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Month Passed.

Month Passed.

One month has passed since she left me... Still no contact, and she didn't return my stuff. I've sent her e-mail, but she ignored it again... God, it's so painful to deal with...
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Tone Guest
    Yes, it is painful. But instead of making a new thread every 3 days rehashing the same exact issue (your breakup) can you just bump your old threads??

I know it sucks. But if you can do it for a month, you can do it forever. There are hotter, smarter, and cooler chicks out there than your ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Yes, it is painful. But instead of making a new thread every 3 days rehashing the same exact issue (your breakup) can you just bump your old threads??

If he does that, you'll just jump on his ass for resurrecting an old issue. Thats what you did to me.

Are you associated witn NIU in any way Tone?
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HurtDude
    If he does that, you'll just jump on his ass for resurrecting an old issue. Thats what you did to me.
    I jumped on you cause you kept crying to us for advice, we'd give it to you, but you wouldn't follow it, come back the next day and cry for more.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionos
    Are you associated witn NIU in any way Tone?
    What's that?

And I was just trying to help you out.

I don't think the mods will like it if you keep on creating 2-3 sentence threads every several days updating us on how hard it is to deal with your breakup. Keep it all in one thread is all I'm sayin.

Thanks HurtDude, we need to all get together here to help each other to get over the ****in' thing, this is called LOVE FORUM,LOVE FORUM, Get it Tone?? To address LOVE issues!!
    Doc. Love

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    What's that?

And I was just trying to help you out.

I don't think the mods will like it if you keep on creating 2-3 sentence threads every several days updating us on how hard it is to deal with your breakup. Keep it all in one thread is all I'm sayin.
    You have NIU (Northern Illinois University) Huskies logo, are you associated with institution in any way??
    Doc. Love

Tone Guest
    Right, and you are the ONLY ones here that are having love issues so you shouldn't have to follow rules.. *ROLL EYES*

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionos
    You have NIU (Northern Illinois University) Huskies logo, are you associated with institution in any way??

PS>> Whoa.. Lloyd check this out:
    [url]http://sturgiszone.com/picsphotos/beautiful/beautifulwomen2004dec17.html[/url]

I personally don't mind him starting new threads to talk about teh same issue.

That way, I don't have to sort through to say, for example "pg 4 ...or is it now to page 6" to get to the point where it is current.

For me it is easier.

That's just my opinion, for what it is worth!

You haven't talked at all, huh? Geeze. Would you be able to talk with her if you phoned her. I don't blame you for wanting to get your stuff back.

I'm sorry you are feeling sad and lonely. No doubt, you were going to marry her.

Tone, Can I look? Can I look?

Woah. *Schwing*
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    clynn... I don't mind when there are NEW updates or something NEW going on to branch into a new thread... but when it's the same "Boo hoo I'm sad" over and over... keep it to one thread.. I could also see if the thread got to like 6+ pages.. but that's not the case here.. EITHER WAY WHATEVER - I was just tryin to look out.

TAVS I know right! LoL I was lookin for Husker pics and found that...

Tone, I was just being contrary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast