+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fooled Around and Fell In Love

Fooled Around and Fell In Love

Well. Got a bad case of infatuation, anyway. Check her out a little bit [URL=http://tamara.cx.la]here[/URL].

Let me know what you think of the website while you're there. It's a first draft mock-up and being hosted on my slow-assed machine, so you'll probably get some coughs and hiccups from it. But, not too bad for a musician's calling card, I think. Whatta you think?

PS: "The Web Guy" link points to a page I setup when we were first getting acquainted. I pulled it from her site, but she protested, so...
    Speak less. Say more.

WOW, Tamara has a wonderful Voice. She reminds me of Alannis Morriesette (I spelt that wrong, didn't I?). Oh, and she's pretty too

And nice website too! I've seen those pics before! The one from Morroco, 2000 looks pure gangster! I like the music from that page too.

Nice stuff!
    Last edited by RSK; 20-02-06 at 10:47 AM.

Tanks, RK. Yeah. She's pretty interesting. We met at the county health department on Valentine's Day...

:::pause for all who care to speculate WHY we're at the health department:::

...where we were both getting food handling cards so we could apply for work as wait people.

I revamped the pics you guys already saw when we first starting sending emails back and forth and she was asking questions. Got around to throwing together the site, and she e-pouted when I took them down. So...

How you doin', R? MD yet? I got issues and need a freebie or two. Not to mention Indigosoul being on my case about getting a checkup.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Tanks, RK. Yeah. She's pretty interesting. We met at the county health department on Valentine's Day...

:::pause for all who care to speculate WHY we're at the health department:::

...where we were both getting food handling cards so we could apply for work as wait people.

I revamped the pics you guys already saw when we first starting sending emails back and forth and she was asking questions. Got around to throwing together the site, and she e-pouted when I took them down. So...

How you doin', R? MD yet? I got issues and need a freebie or two. Not to mention Indigosoul being on my case about getting a checkup.

you know, i've ALWAYS had that fantasy of meeting a cute chick while volunteering! i've volunteered quite a lot, it's just never happened

well, reading these kinds of posts definately puts a smile on my face. these are by far my favourite types of posts!

as far as the MD thing goes, Mar 18th is interview day. this one is special, and i think it's going to happen.

btw, yeah i agree, the site wouldn't be the same without the pictures, it gives the site personality

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wanna see! But I can't get the damn thing to open...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tone Guest
    Same here shh!.. it won't open.

Congrats anyways, Hayward. :)

I'm glad it's a girl this time around Whayward.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Bite me, Lloyd.
    Speak less. Say more.

He'd like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.