+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So she told me to stop smoking...

So she told me to stop smoking...

Naturally, I told her to **** off. She didnt really like that, and told me to get a life and to stop drinking. Now I dont know how you others would respond to this but this really hit a nerve. I jumped off and told her and I quote " If you dont like who I am **** off, end of story," well I'm single now and am quite enjoying it. I've been with this woman for around a year and she has just gotten worse over time. But anyways it took me being alone, doing what I wanted when I wanted to realise just how good it really is.

I have come to the opinion that my habits and vices are better than some woman who lets you poke her for an extended period of time.

Anyone got anything to say on the subject?

I agree to some extent, but I would never get involved with someone who had a problem with what I did in the first place.

I smoked for 10 some years myself and finally quit...best thing I ever did. But not because some broad decided she was going to "change" me. Personally I can't understand why you would have lasted a year with someone who didn't want you smoking and drinking if you already did it from the beginning....I guess some women are just greedy btiches who want to change the world, starting with you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Relationship is between two persons, you cant just only do things that You want. Sometimes your mate's wishes are important, you should make compromises. True, if you feel that someone wants to change you or push you, its not right.

But I have a friend that found a new girlfriend. He was smoking then and she wasn't. Then he decided to quit, I know he did it because she liked the idea or mentioned it to him. And what's most wonderful about it, she didn't have to push him, she just supported the idea and helped him to get over it...now they both are happy.
    That's a wonderful story

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, geez, a tough guy. Yeah, I guess she was a real b*tch for caring about your health. In the end, I guess alcohol and cigarettes were simply more important to you than she was, so it is good you moved on. It really helps for people to be clear about their priorities.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Svanire
    Naturally, I told her to **** off.
    Nice; I hope she has a brother that'll kick your @ss.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

I bet if I told you to stop smoking and drinking, and then you told me to f*ck off you'd be in the hospital with 30 broken bones, heh.

How low do you have to put yourself to treat a woman like that for caring about you? Seriously.
    Last edited by dono; 22-02-06 at 10:07 PM.

I feel that I’m missing something about your story – I would never say “f***-off” to someone that I care.

i hate smoking and drinking..but my boyfriend does both..he just chooses not to do it around me..because he knows i dont like it....but its not cause i tell him not to..its his word..he just chooses not to because of me..so i dont know...i wouldnt tolerate someone telling me what to do...if its a part of my life.i will do it either way...if your world involves smoking and drinking..and your ex gf couldnt tolerate that..then youre better off with someone who accepts your world..

Quote Originally Posted by aluado
    I feel that I’m missing something about your story – I would never say “f***-off” to someone that I care.
    I think it depend son where you're from. My GF tells me to **** off all the time. I dont like it but I figure it's cause she's from Jersey?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I think it depend son where you're from. My GF tells me to **** off all the time. I dont like it but I figure it's cause she's from Jersey?
    That sounds like a healthy relationship, lol

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I dont like it but I figure it's cause she's from Jersey?
    haha, funny but true.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

OP, you're retarded.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Svanire
    Naturally, I told her to **** off. She didnt really like that, and told me to get a life and to stop drinking. Now I dont know how you others would respond to this but this really hit a nerve. I jumped off and told her and I quote " If you dont like who I am **** off, end of story," well I'm single now and am quite enjoying it. I've been with this woman for around a year and she has just gotten worse over time. But anyways it took me being alone, doing what I wanted when I wanted to realise just how good it really is.

I have come to the opinion that my habits and vices are better than some woman who lets you poke her for an extended period of time.

Anyone got anything to say on the subject?
    Good. You don't deserve her and she doesn't deserve you.

Too bad alcohol poisoning doesn't kill people fast enough.

What the F is the point of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Pears
    Good. You don't deserve her and she doesn't deserve you.

Too bad alcohol poisoning doesn't kill people fast enough.
    God damn, I agree, and I dont even believe in God!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    What the F is the point of this thread?
    He's trying to show off how "tough" he is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast