+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cant seem to figure out what happened

I cant seem to figure out what happened

For all you relationship expets out there can u all help me figure out what happened here, casue i'm completely lost. This is what happened:

I meet this guy, Ali, through the internet and started talking to him over the phone and internet. After awhile we decided to meet up and when we did we had a great time. He sat in my car for like a hour and just simply talked to me and then he let me take him car for a drive. It was one amazing night! When I got home he called me up nad told me that he thinks i'm really pretty and that if there was any chance of us being anything more then friend. I couldn't talk at that time and I couldn't answer his question at that time. The next night he went out with one of his friends and his friends called me and started talking to me. I got mad at him for giving his friend my number then he told me how sorry he was and deleted my number of his friend's cell. The next day his best friend, Dave, (I've spoken to him once b4) called me up and started flirting with me and sorta asked me out. I told him "no" cause I liked Ali! I didn't tell Dave that I like Ali but assumed he knew. Then I called Ali and told him that Dave called me and started flirting with me and I told him that I liked him. The next day Ali calls me and asks me 2 go shot some pool with him and Dave and I told him no cause i didnt want 2 give Dave the wrong impression of me. But then Ali told me that he'd be there and stuff and that we'd all just go as friend, so I was whatever and went! But I left after 10 mins cause I didn't feel comfortable being there. When I got home I texted Ali asking him if he really liked me nad he replied "I seriously don't know i mean i'm so ugly why would you like me, my friend is so much better, at least thats what u think" and so I told him how are you going to try to set me up with your friend when I told you I liked you and he replied "i never said i'm tryin 2 set u up with him just saying u probably think that his better then me I mean why do u like me I look so ugly and plus i'm not ready for a relationship right now" remember this is comming from the guy who asked me 2 nights ago if there was any chance of us being anything more then friends.

What do u think happened between those two nights where Ali went from asking me if he had any chance with me to not being ready for a relationship right now? I think Ali really liked me, but when he realized his friend also liked me, he decided it wasent worth it and to let Dave try. do u agree with me? Or is there something i'm not seeing? And if that is the case is their any way to chance it? Cause I really like Ali, and I think he also likes me.

He sounds like a total Plant-Pot. Just F4ck him off.. I swear I'm so sick of retarded males polluting the species.

If you get a chance melt his balls off too.
    Suck my Bawls...

2 words: Eiffel Tower.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

What- did they rock-paper-scissors over you? Are they trying to set up a MFM?

Run away! Change your phone number. Yikes!

I don't even know if Dave likes me or not, all I know is he was seriously flirting with me and begged Ali 2 call me n ask me 2 hang out with them. But here's hte thing I've never seen Dave at that time! I saw him for the first time last night! What I cant seem 2 figure out is the change in behavior of Ali, 2 nights ago he asked if he had any chance and now he tells me his not ready 4 a realtionship.. Call me an idiot.. but I dont get it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    2 words: Eiffel Tower.
    We call that a spit roast here, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Lol... one in the mush and another in the tush!

YEAH YOU DIRTBAG YEAH!!!!!
    Suck my Bawls...

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran
    One in the pink, one in the stink.

Quote Originally Posted by MereSanam143
    Call me an idiot
    Ok...."you're an Idiot."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran

YEAH YOU DIRTBAG YEAH!!!!!
    Lol! Indeed.

one in the funk, one in the trunk.....this thread is getting juicier by ther minute
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

6 in the mouth and 40 down south!!!

[YEAH YOU CHEESE SNIFFER YEAH!!!!!!
    Suck my Bawls...

Every holes a goal ?

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    Every holes a goal ?
    ROFL!

But really, listen to how vile we all are- and we're not even playing tag team with you like Dave and Ali. If you don't think they're having a similar conversation, think again.

Are you really as innocent as you sound? Do you want to stay that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    ROFL!

But really, listen to how vile we all are- and we're not even playing tag team with you like Dave and Ali. If you don't think they're having a similar conversation, think again.

Are you really as innocent as you sound? Do you want to stay that way?
    I'm really inocent honest, I'm even gonna wear white if I get married, joke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast