+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Typical Teenage Confusion/Problems

Typical Teenage Confusion/Problems

Well in a nutshell I am extremely confused bout my love life etc, all the girls I am friends with do not seem right in one way or another, sides from 1 or 2 who I could see myself going out with.

Though I have a problem in that there is this one girl with whom everyone seems to think I have a crush on her, and I can see why they would, though I actually don't. Also I have some friends who seem to think she wants to go out with me

So! Just wondering what are the best ways to meet girls who I find myself attracted to, and also how can I tell this girl without hurting her feelings that i'm not interested?

I wouldn't tell her anything, just stay away in the background. As for meeting the new girls that you are attracted too...well....welcome to the unsolved mystery that every has been trying to solve.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

*agrees with OV* this stupid game is hard. Just keep yourself active and remember the importance of networking

My teenage boy went through trying to get rid of 3 girls that liked him this school year, and he decided it was best to be honest and direct. He told all the girls something like this: I think you are a really nice girl, but I am not ready to be dating exclusively.

No girl wants to feel like she is being rejected, but so long as you are very polite and kind about it, it will minimize their disappointment. Also, if you are kind about it, you would not be responsible for causing unnecessary pain and humiliation.

By the way, I think it is amusing that he is annoyed by girls coming on too strong. He says he prefers to be the one doing the asking.

As for expressing interest in a girl you DO like, that is the hard part. You really do need to be quite bold about it and prepared for rejection. It is all a numbers game. If you ask enough girls, one will eventually say yes, and it gets easier with practice.

Man.. you're young dude. Time to be a pimp.

Just date as many girls as you can whilst you're young and get it out of your system.

Then you can move on to finding a decent girl

Easy
    Suck my Bawls...

lol thanks for he help guys

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran
    Man.. you're young dude. Time to be a pimp.

Just date as many girls as you can whilst you're young and get it out of your system.

Then you can move on to finding a decent girl

Easy
    And that "decent" girl was abused just like you abused all the other girls while in your "pimp" days.

Yeah but now she's tough and takes no crap.. thanks to the union of pimpage.
    Suck my Bawls...

Yeah but now she's tough and takes no crap.. thanks to the union of pimpage.
    Sure she does, she took you after all.

Yeah but she quit cold turkey after that.

I like to think that was down to me.

Man you take things seriously

Do you like bawls?
    Suck my Bawls...

Yeah but she quit cold turkey after that.

I like to think that was down to me.

Man you take things seriously

Do you like bawls?
    Seriously? me? Dude, that was a joke, I didnt mean to really put you down lol. I just personally think that if I include things like "Just kidding" and "lol" it kills the joke. I prefer not to insult someones intelligence you know?

I love bawls. Best drink here in the USA(though rare). 3 times the caffiene of coffee.

NO WAY!!!!!!!! YOU SUCK BAWLS!
    Suck my Bawls...

Quote Originally Posted by doll69
    *agrees with OV* this stupid game is hard. Just keep yourself active and remember the importance of networking
    lol the game ain't stupid and it ain't hard. If you have fun with it and don't take things to the heart all the time, you'll be great with girls.

IMO it's easy practicing on people that you don't see everyday (like a book store or somethin, yeah find you a smart one) and just spark up conversation. If you get rejected, who cares? You don't know them, they don't know you, and that'll probably be the last time you ever see that person in your life.

You could read some e-books to give you some tips on how to talk to them and get them interested and stuff. I read one called "Understanding Women: Double Your Dating" or somethin. Was good. Just don't follow scripts though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigg Boss
    lol the game ain't stupid and it ain't hard.
    Infact its not even a game

Haha, I'm a girl and not a lesbian so I'm not aiming to pick up girls

The twist is that I'll have to do the approaching cos guys just stare they never approach. So it's kinda like I have to take the guy's approach without being the guy, if that makes sense.

Only said it was hard cos the vast majority of guys I'm attracted to are likely to be taken. And it doesn't help if you think that you deserve him more than his gf.