+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: me and my girlfriend??

me and my girlfriend??

well,me and my girlfriend have been goin out for a week, it ainst long at all but we known each other for quite a while... now loads of people at school have found out about us and have been asking me weather i 'shagged her yet?' and like when are you and stuff, these are coming from people who arent virgins, they been telling me about the first time when you have sex. i think im ready for it even tho we only been goin out a week but i dont know if she is and if she will want to and i dont want her to think that is all i want from her. how should i tell her this and should i tell her this?could i say like would you ever with me go further than making out? that kind of thing? or would she think i being to strong on her...cos it sounds like she cant say no because it make me think she dont like me and if she sed yes eventhough she dont want to just to make me hear what i want to hear.

maybe i'm a little "old school" but what "people of school" have to do with your relationship or what you do or don't do with your girlfriend? (maybe you already told in another topic but after you going out with a girl for a week, she's already your girlfriend? )
    If you both do sex or not it's up with you not with the school yard..... maybe i'm just gettin old....

Anyway, i think your relationship needs a little bit time after all, a week it's nothing... please note that i'm assuming that you really like your girlfriend and it's not a casual f*ck...

nah its not a just a casual f*ck, i want this relationship to work and last for ever or long as it can... but i dont want to be taking it too slow, as we havent done anything other than making out, this not because i dont wan to just because i dont no weather she would want to and i dont want her thinking that i just want her for one thing or just for taking things too fast

Aren't you the 15 year old? You are TOO YOUNG for sex. You are not going to be old enough for sex until you can handle the negative consequences that are associated with sex, such as an unitended pregnancy or STDs. After one week, I doubt you even know this girls position on what course of action to take should she get pregnant, and I doubt you can afford for her abortion if she wants one. You definitely can't afford a baby.

One week is a drop in the bucket time wise, and here is a little tip about your friends: life is not a Jerry Springer episode, and sex is a private matter. It is none of your friend's business whether or not you are having sex.

well everyone thought i was 15 but were both 16 and virgins and it seems normal to be havin sex and everyone else my age i know ae having sex with their girlfriends...im just thinking that if we were to have sex, i think it would make our relationship more special and valuable to us because it was both our first time.

Stupid kids. Just cause they say they're having sex doesn't mean they are. Even if they are; doesn't make it right. What ya going to do whens he gets knocked up and you're a 16-yr old father?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by helpme...
    well everyone thought i was 15 but were both 16
    OH SHIT - guys he's not 15... he's 16.

Back up now.

Listen to shh!, kid.

Are you prepared to handle a pregnancy?

Listen, your relationship isn't special because you have sex; ideally, you have sex because the relationship is special, and after a week, that can't possibly be the case. You will probably have several more girlfriends before you graduate high school.

somehow i dont think i will get another girlfriend while im at school because i only have 6 weeks left of school and i dont want a different one or anyone else just this girlfriend i want and not any1 else... and i want to make it last and not ruin the relationship with her but i think if we were to have sex i think it would make her think its more special because i know it would for me.

*rolls eyes* This is the first time my avatar has reflected my thoughts.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    *rolls eyes* This is the first time my avatar has reflected my thoughts.
    LOL!

Kid, you're dumb. I hope she laughs at you and dumps you when you ask her to have sex.

ok then,im not saying 'i want sex' just meaning like if we were to have sex i think it would bring us together more...neways how would it sound if i said something to her like 'can i ask would you ever do anything more than making out/kissing with me' how would that sound and how would it sound to her?

Tone Guest
    Sounds like a sleazeball, which you are, so go for it.

Like shh! said, have sex is something you do when the relationship is special, not something you do to make the relationship special.

For crying out loud you been with the girl for one week, stop listening to your friends and SLOW DOWN.

Damn this A.D.D. generation. Everything needs to happen yesterday to keep their attention.

PIITP while you still can.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast