+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help with a girlfriend

help with a girlfriend

hey guys, i need some help, my girlfriend, has alot of guy friends you can say, and she went fairly far with this one (before we went out) and now she assures me that her relationship with him is strictly freindship, i know for a fact he is out to bone her. But i know she is a very fragile person, if a person displays interest in her, for some reason she does to them too. but whenever something bad happens she always, crys and is cutting her wrists cuz she feels bad. and just a little while ago, he put some moves on her, and she made out with him. and then when she told me she started crying and broke down for a little while. And then she didnt talk to him for a few weeks, and now all of the sudden, while i was away at the warped tour today, she talks to him almost all day on the phone... and so i dont want to be worried, but should i be? from what i know she is very easily manipulated, and should i be concerned about her recent interest in him?????
    love is not born wild, you must set it free

considering all the shit she's pulled on you i would confront her but i say stuff her with medication, she's an emotional wreak.

Mon pénis de mères est grand et plein du périmètre ~ Adora
    It's better to be hated for who you are then to be loved for someone you're not

my girlfrend did that with me and cheated on me and ended up breaking up so she goes out with that other guy

be careful

anybody else???
    love is not born wild, you must set it free

I wouldnt let myself get into this situation.

Calmy tell her that you dont think its going to work out, that her apparent "interest" with these other guys is going to hinder your relationship and you don't think that you can accept it. Her making out with this guy was the first step to what is likely to be a series of headaches you dont need.

I doubt anyone here is going to wisely tell you to work things out with her...and if they did, they need as much emotional and psychological treatment as your girlfriend apparently does.

Yea, get out, this girl needs some help, and unless you are a qualified psychiatrist you are not the one to give it to her.

She cheated.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    2004! ... I'm sure the guy has grown up and moved on ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."