+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Myspace????

Myspace????

Greetings ...

Before I begin, I think I know what kind of answers I am going to get ... But here goes! ..

Let me start by saying thx, I don't know where I would be with out all of your support ... As per my last post .. I belive that has all blown over, (wrong comment) ... Here is the latest ...

I went with her to a b-day party on tues of this week, met some additional extended family members, she introduced me as her bf ... WOW .. What a feeling, now here is my latest, We are both on myspace, which is kinda how we met ... I changed my status to "in a relationship" .. she did shortly after that, however, I happened to stumble on one of her "friends" profiles ...

I guess, this is a guy she used to date, now I read the last comment that she wrote to him, earler today ... She is going to a club tomorrow night (sat) with her girl friends, which I have not met.

She commented on this guys page "I miss you so much, we need to see each other again, Do you want to go to a club with my girlfriends tomorrow, call me later and let me know. xoxoxox"

That is the actual post .... Is this a cause for concern???????
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...

I was reading an article yesterday advising parents about such situations. I would ask her about it; discuss it; and leave it at that. It's probably innoncent. Be warned she might wonder why you were checking up on her, but if you met on myspace, you have at least some excuse.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I'm gonna delete my myspace account it's pissing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

If you have a myspace account...

don't
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Are you going to the club with her too?

What you have written there sounds like she is still in love with him....or at least very attached to him....or has strong feeling for him.

Maybe nothing will happen between them...but it possibly will.

I know because I have been in the situation...but from an opposite angle...I was basically the other "ex" guy...went to see the girl as a mate....and me and the girl ended up in bed together.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know, I still hang out and talk to old love interests and bf's. Doesn't mean a damn thing. If you ask her about it in a roundabout way and she flat out lies about it, well that would be more of a cause for concern. He could be just a good friend.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I agree with bluesummer.
    Then again, 80% of people on myspace are completely crazy from what I have gathered. It's a great stalking tool, but I wouldn't take anything there seriously.
    But that's just me.

Well .. I am not going to the club with her, she didn't invite me ... I would love to confront her with my findings, however, I am not sure how I can do that with out causing too much of a problem ... Any ideas????

Thx for all the responses ...
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...

Welcome to chumphood.

Confront her, and ask her where you guys stand in this "relationship", if you want to call it that.

You hardly know this broad. Explain to us why you are so concerned about her right now? Do you really think that this is your "girlfriend"?

You have known her for how long?

You need to learn, and fast, that just because YOU want something extra in a relationship that doesn't always make it so. You also need to stop pining over women 2 days after you meet them and thinking that they are "yours".
    ---------------------------------------------------------

I have known her for 5 months now ... We have been dating for a little over a month ... Last night, I asked her where we stand, and she told me that she see's us as being together, exclusively ... I would refer to her as my girlfriend, it is my understanding that she refers to me as her boyfriend ....

Please Advise

You really should confront her about it if you want to know what she's thinking. The longer you wait, the more you will wonder and you may start holding a grudge on her. This is not good for any relationship.

i recommend deleting your myspace. it is really hard to have one especially when your in a serious or semi serious reltionship. because when people comment you it only leads to suspicion and jealousy just like this topic is about. it happened to me multiple times with my ex girlfriend she would send me mail on myspace saying things such as "looks like your doing good with the ladies etc" its not worth it in the long run ust a website

Quote Originally Posted by xwfuro
    i recommend deleting your myspace. it is really hard to have one especially when your in a serious or semi serious reltionship. because when people comment you it only leads to suspicion and jealousy just like this topic is about. it happened to me multiple times with my ex girlfriend she would send me mail on myspace saying things such as "looks like your doing good with the ladies etc" its not worth it in the long run ust a website

Or you can do what the smart / non-pussy wipped guys do:

Get a girlfriend that isn't some jealous bittch.

I wouln't say that she is jelous, she has nothing to be jelous about ... Me on the other hand, I am trying not to be jelous, however, I am a little confused because, she didn't invite me to go with her ...

Maybe its just me, but when your in an "exclusive" relationship or even a commited relationship, wouldn't you want him/her to go?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast