+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just letting something off my chest...I hope you guys don't mind

Just letting something off my chest...I hope you guys don't mind

Well, I'm just ranting here...trying to unload a lot of pain inside me.

I just blew it but then maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Time will tell if we are really meant for each other.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...I just NEVER learn, do I?...what these guys don't realise about me is that when I start to feel secure in a relationship, I tend to be less dramatic and emotional. It's the insecurities in a developing relationship that's driving me nuts. Anyway, what's new???

This has been the most difficult time of my life. I am hurting because I made a big blunder in my new relationship. But I guess sooner or later, we will have bigger issues like this but it just so happen that we had it on so early.

If he indeed has genuine intentions and a love growing for me, he will give me a second chance and will get back together.

And why is love always seem to elude me? Why do some people get it so easy with less effort? What would it take me to find it?

I'm afraid that this experience will turn me into a hard woman, not capable of giving love, trust and care anymore.

I wish I can undo what has been done, but I cant! Why are there people out there who are so cruel?

JAMES, if there is a little bit of sympathy and caring bone in your body, why couldn't you make an effort to contact me and find out how I am? After all the trouble I did for you, you couldn't give me one minute of your time just when I needed it most. YOU ARE VERY SELFISH! Even though I was the one who eventually broke it off, I could feel that you really wanted out because you could not be bothered with my pleas and cries for your little support and understanding. I still couldn't come to terms with your sudden change, with your uncaring, selfish side. Is it because you got from me what you wanted?

One day you will cry too and will come crawling back to me. I know it happens, I've seen it many times before. You will feel the same pain that you caused me and hey, it's your loss, not mine...you've just let go of the most beautiful, loving, and caring individual you have ever met and probably the only one you will have in your entire life.

GOD! Please I am tired of crying, I am tired of being heart broken, I am tired of being let down by people who I loved, trusted, and cared for. When is this all ever going to come to an end? Would there be a let up from this horrible experience that I keep going through? Why am I always given a test like this? Why do I always get the short end of the stick? I don't know how much more of this I could take.

And no, I will not use MARK to ease my pain up. I will go through this alone, suffer the hurt and pain and when I'm over this and I start to feel happy again, at least I will not be feeling any guilt because I've used him and now he is hurt and miserable. He must not know what I'm going through right now.

Well, such is life with someone like me... :-(

sounds really similar to my old relationship. have you guys broken up multiple times or just this once? if multiple times this may be why he has severed the ties, i loved my girlfriend with all my heart but it got to a point where you have to just stop. Give it time if its meant to be youll have him again.

ALSO on the terms of love being so easy for some people, everyone has trouble in loving someone its just going to happen. dont let it get you down. this could be a turn for the better if you make it one.

Maybe you should send this to him, Its nice expressing true feelings to your significant other(makes you feel better too, to get it off your chest and all), or anyone else for that matter, whether theyre bad or good.

i agree with lynx thats a really really good idea, you basically wrote your heart out there thats your true feelings.

It looks like you like to create your own drama. YOu can't go breaking up with people and then wonder why they don't call you...

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Hmm

It might help I think if you wrote the background to the actual events that took place. It's very hard to understand if you are wenting or asking for advice or talking to mysterious forces of the universe or to your ex in this thread.

::Scratching Head::
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Damn, I came here looking for breasts...
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    Aussie Aussie Aussie
    OIY OIY! OIY!!

Once a jolly swagman camped by a Billabong
    Under the shade of a Coolabah tree
    And he sang as he watched and waited till his billy boiled
    "Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?"

Hmm, All I'm missing is beer...
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    Once a jolly swagman camped by a Billabong
    Under the shade of a Coolabah tree
    And he sang as he watched and waited till his billy boiled
    "Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?"

Hmm, All I'm missing is beer...
    This probably sounds stupid but do Aussies actually drink 'Fosters' ? The ones I've spoken to hate the stuff lol. Me "Can I have a pint of Fosters please" Aussie Bar man says "Ugh that stuff is nasty" lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    This probably sounds stupid but do Aussies actually drink 'Fosters' ? The ones I've spoken to hate the stuff lol. Me "Can I have a pint of Fosters please" Aussie Bar man says "Ugh that stuff is nasty" lol!
    Yes some do, some even drink nastier stuff called VB and are very proud of it hehe

Myself, I personally prefer Irish, German or East European Beer. Checzhs and Poles make very good one...

Oh, not entirely true. James Boag is quite nice and that one's Aussie
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~