+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I reallllly messed things up help please

I reallllly messed things up help please

ok im totally willing to return the favor. but heres my sob story.
    me and my best friend were hooking up every weekend for about a monthon the downlow, then i told him, "dont worry about asking me just cuz my frineds tell you to" little did i know he planned on asking me out, and that he really liked me, just like i really like him, and another close friend wanted to my permission to set him up with a cousin, stupidly, i said i wouldnt care, me and him are just frineds, and stuck with that story for everyone who asked.
    SO BASICALLY... i lied and lied and lied, triing to believe we are best friends and dating is bad, but we finally stopped hooking up because he has a new girlfrined, i have had a hard time getting through the day.
    PLUS, the minute i stop thinking about him, he calls or texts me something to make me smile, like he knows i just got him out of my head.
    everyone makes it worse by telling me is in love with me, but he tells me we are just best friends" its so hard, and so confusing.
    what do i do? pleaese

Tell him to stop contacting you, and let this be a lesson as to why it is a bad idea to be f*ck buddies.

I had sex with my friend a couple of times that was a bad idea, I think you should take shh! advice. Shagging friends is a bad idea. Emotions always get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

yes, i have learned to never kiss your best friend, even though ill do it again out of stupidity.
    but how can i tell him not to talk to anymore? we have been best friends for two years.

i didnt go all the way with him, just making out for hours and we held hands in public and everything like a couple, just without the official couple stamp i guess you could call it

Lol...lets see...whats the definition of making out?
    My ex says - exchanging of saliva thru kissing, and a really romantic way to show love to someone.... if you're just friends...you're showing love too much for each other, and get feelings and all of that..i agree, its a seriously bad idea to be friends with benefits

but thanks for the advice : )

friends with benefits= end of the world. especially when you secretly like each other
    oh shit son. lol. thanks for the laugh, i like the definition!

No problem. :] Next time he contacts you just say you think it's a good idea that you you two just remain friends and no more funny business hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

I would just tell him that because he has a girlfriend, it is best that he stop talking to you for a while since you have developed unexpected feelings for him.

Either that, or just screen your calls when he phones you, he will eventually get the message.

wow geez, ok. so thats gonna be hard, but i guess i gotta do what i gotta do

<3

I think that you should at least tell him that you have feelings for him (if you never did tell him).

If he doesn't know...he should. At least get that off of your chest before you tell him not to contact you.

I fail to see that a problem exists here.

i want to tell him, but i know him, he will get pissed and tell me he has a girlfriend, i asked him not to talk about her to me anymore, and he was nice and understanding and promised to stop, which is good.

the problem is i screwed everything by not telling the truth and playing stupid games accidently. and now its only hurting myself

drop these wild conjecture ideas of relationships. Hooking up is fine, your making a mountain out of a mole hill, and you are getting yourself all fired up.

Just relax...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast