+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Traveller can't settle down (over 20's only please)

Traveller can't settle down (over 20's only please)

I'm a new comer. UK guy, 27, travelled a lot, been in over 40 relationships, longest lasting 1 year.

Thing is my relationship invariably end up with me backing off, heading somewhere new or saying I don't want a relationship.

For example, 1 week before my last trip I met a girl and saw her intensively for my final week before jetting off. I got back on Sunday, 4 months later and she's been 'waiting' for me, although I told her not to. We have a week of sex before I realise this doesn't feel good and tell her I don't think it's working.

Thing is I do want is something meaningful and I'm not a player. But I'm not sure why I keep backing off the way I do.

I have had some very bad relationships before and been hurt badly, including having a girl try to commit suicide after we broke up after seeing each other for just 3 weeks.

Is anyone else having similiar problems. Please be honest but fair, if you think I'm a selfish b*stard, tell me.

i've been there. now i'm in a funkier stage... whatever.

i've had my share of bad relationships, my last one was a closet pill popper.. he got freaked out that i couldn't spend more then 24/7 with him. i am going to school full time, working full time, i have a child and only weekends to fit family, friends and others in. okay now you got that point.

well he called my mom (me and her think oil and water) saying i was doing drugs in front of child, and all this bull. he was trying to ruin my okay at that point relationship with my mom, who would flip out because i was doing this crap with a friend, leaving me to turn to only him...

turned out differnt then he expected. lol. i've been single for almost a year. i don't trust guys for more then we can hang out play pool yadda yadda.

so since this x retard. lol. i really have a hard time "getting attached" to a person.

sure i want to have a nice guy, then someday in the future a white picket fence with 2.5 kids. lol. *kicks the fence* okay forget the fence part. lol

okay the point of my rambling since i am so extremly bored..
    your not a bastard, your normal! well as normal as can be expected...what is normal anyway?
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

If it's not right, what else are you supposed to do? You're not lying to them, are you?

If you were really a b*stard, you'd be stringing a dozen of them along at any given time.