+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant?

Pregnant?

I'm two days late for having my period.
    I'm usually pretty regular, and have had sex for the first time in the last month. I did it quite a few times, and it was never painful, and we always used a condom.
    I've talked to the guy and he doesn't think there's any chance I could be, because the condoms never broke.
    But I'm scared.
    Could the fact that we had sex affect when my period will arrive, like if its still regular??
    How long should I wait before I have a test?? Also if I had one with the doctor, would it be confidential?(I live in England btw)
    Please help me, I don't know what to do.
    xxx

You used condoms so you should be fine, it's probably just late because you're worrying about it. Welcome also. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

I forgot to mention something else,
    there was this one time where he started to put on the condom but then realised it was inside out, so he took it off and turned it round.
    So the outside had already touched the top of his penis.
    Is there any chance that sperm could already be present there, and therefore was then on the outside of the condom???
    Thats the only way I can think that I could be pregnant.
    Does stress really affect it??
    What else affects how regular you are?

I don't think you're pregnant to be honest, if it doesn't come within 2 weeks take a test just incase. Yeah stress can make you late and what kind of food you eat too. Worring about being late always makes it late too.

You should be using 2 forms of birth control at the same time, and don't do that turning-the-condom-inside-out thing again. You are too young to be a momma, and condoms are good, but not great, as a form of protection.

BTW - In the U.S., you can buy a home pregnancy test kit in the local drug store. They are pretty accurate, and when I was trying to get pregnant, I used them right away when my period was late, and they accurately diagnosed me pregnant twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    You used condoms so you should be fine,
    Not too at all, and I'm speaking from experience.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

gawd i hope you're not pregnant.

I know when I first started having sex, I sweated bullets about getting my period. And I was on the pill. I think it is natural to have doubts about how secure methods of birth control are.

HOWEVER....if you intend to continue having sex...you should get yourself on the pill.

YES - the doctor will respect your confidentiality if you go in for a pregnancy test. You can also get one at a drugstore that you can use at home.

Stress can definitely make your period late.

Ever wonder what is in all that gewy liquid in the package that a condom comes in?

It isn't just lube, it is also spermicide which kills sperm it comes into contact with. It should have killed any that would have been there, which brings us to the next point - Why would there have been sperm there unless he had already had an orgasm? Sperm doesn't just chill out on the end of a penis until it is time to do something.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Not too at all, and I'm speaking from experience.

Good swimmers huh?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Why would there have been sperm there unless he had already had an orgasm? Sperm doesn't just chill out on the end of a penis until it is time to do something.
    Ever heard of pre-come? Yeah, it has sperm in it. And there isn't spermicide in all condoms.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Two days late is nothing. Periods can be late due to any number of things.......increased physical activity, stress, illness, hormonal fluctuations, etc etc. Sometimes you can miss a whole period altogether (this has happened to me a couple of times). Honestly, calm down. If in a couple of weeks, you still haven't gotten it, take a pregnancy test just to be sure. But I'm willing to bet you'll get it before then.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    Ever heard of pre-come? Yeah, it has sperm in it. And there isn't spermicide in all condoms.
    Not at all. I have no idea what I am talking about.

btw genius, pre-cum is what comes out during sex or masturbation BEFORE you orgasm. It has to have a reason to come to the surface in the first place. Again - It doesn't just chill out on the tip of the dick until you jerk off.

That's like saying I am constantly pre-cumming....just because. All the time. My dick excretes semen for no apparent reason. Makes perfect sense.

Definition: Pre-cum (precum) or pre-ejaculatory fluid is a clear, mucus-like liquid that can be expelled through the urethra and out of the tip of the penis during male sexual arousal. It is secreted from the Cowper glands, and may contain both sperm and STDs. There is no way to control pre-cum, and the amount can vary from man to man and situation to situation.

[url]http://sexuality.about.com/od/glossary/g/precum.htm[/url]

Calm down, cybog. I'm not sure why you have to sweat everyone's nuts all the time. I'm assuming if the guy was putting on a condom, he was aroused, and therefore likely was secreting precum. Think, please. I did.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast