+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All guys like my friends!

All guys like my friends!

No word of a lie. I am really into the social circle thing and am forever wanting to meet new people and do new things but I tend to get along well with the really quiet anti social people. When I take these friends along with me to stuff they always find a partner and I get nothing. If it only happened a couple of times I could understand but it happens all the time. The thing is I get along really well with these guys and they call and sms me all the time before, during and after the relationship, so what the hell???? Why not me? Do guys just prefer that 'quiet, I will be whoever you want me to be, emotional wreck' type or something?
    There is one guy who I became friends with when he was with one of my friends and we talk all the time. That relationship ended so he asks me to set him up with another one of my friends! Even though we have heaps of things in common and get along really well.
    Don't get me wrong everyone has there prefered style and type and that's fine.
    You never know............................. until you ask!

so.....whatcha doin tonight honey?

nah, the quiet types are easy hunting for a lot of guys who can't handle girls who actually have something to say and make them feel insecure. Don't worry, those guys weren't for you anyways, you don't want to be in a relationship with somebody who is scared shitless once you open your mouth
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

Urm...

Post some pics, maybe that will help?

I really don't know why it happens? Maybe they're just looking for an easy ****? Who knows, just keep looking to someone with class comes along.

dono

There's some-one out there for you honey, some times you just gotta wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoY
    so.....whatcha doin tonight honey?

nah, the quiet types are easy hunting for a lot of guys who can't handle girls who actually have something to say and make them feel insecure. Don't worry, those guys weren't for you anyways, you don't want to be in a relationship with somebody who is scared shitless once you open your mouth
    But girls who have something to say can be quite the handful. Sometimes I miss the days when I was the boss all the time and called the shots; but I know In the long run that's not the relationship I want to be in.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

totally agree with them being a handful.....but like you said, that's not the kind of relationship I'd like to be in. Makes it rather dull........
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dono
    Urm...

Post some pics, maybe that will help?
    LoL was gonna say the same

Can't believe you beat Lloyd to it...

this happens to me ALL the time. i hate to brag, but there are several very beautiful women in my circle of friends. one of them is thin, blonde, blue eyes (the guys right now are tempted to ask me for her number):: and everytime we go out it never fails, some guy walks up to me and plays the nicey nice game and after a few minutes asks who my blonde friend is! everytime, i swear.

don't worry about it. my friend is kinda resentful of all the attention she gets anyway.

nobody ever talks to me if i go to a club or something. they think i'm stuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    (the guys right now are tempted to ask me for her number):: :
    ............pics............??
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    There's some-one out there for you honey, some times you just gotta wait.
    Yeah, just sit home and wait.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa
    Yeah, just sit home and wait.
    Did I say sit at home and wait? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

If it was an appearance thing I could understand but I'm thinner than her and not as plain (she's not into makeup or anything). Not to say I think I'm better because I don't just different.
    Someone has to wear the pants and as long as you don't go taking advantage of being that person it can work well for either sex. I personally prefer the easy going kind of guy and I guess the guys we have met that like her are kind of high maintenance, telling her what to wear and think. That's just not me. The sex thing could have a lot to do with it as well. She is a lot easier than me.
    You never know............................. until you ask!

May be it's just coincidence and you need to go out and meet new guys and good luck to you...

Quote Originally Posted by Power Diva
    The sex thing could have a lot to do with it as well. She is a lot easier than me.

Bingo. Not sure what your age is, but there is a very strong possibility that is the case.

maybe you intimidate them and decide to go for your friends because they think YOU are too high maintenance .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast