+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why do girl have to be so complicated

why do girl have to be so complicated

My gf and i has been together for 3 months, we had our up n down but everythign is going well. Up until the last few days i've been giving her a lot of attention like calling her, sending her text messessges n asking to meet her up everyday. The last few day i decide to give her some space so i stop puttin so much attention on her, but i didn't ignore her or nething.

Earlier today, she called me 4 times and start bitchign about nonsense stuff for no reason. This is like very rare cuz she never calls.. She said stuff like "why didn't you call me ? i was wondering what happen if you walk out of my life. i'm having [my name] withdrawal...." then later "you're mean, i don't like you... im not gonan see you ever again" .

At the end of the conversation, she started gettin attitude and start cussing at me for no reason. i got mad n told her to chill out n she hung up on me.

Im gettin sorta frustrated.... i don't kno whats gotten into her. i'm mad at her but i still love her. What do you guys think i should do?

She couldve been havin a bad day to begin with, and then the sudden change of you not calling as much would have more of a negitive impact. Some girls need more space then others. Maybe shes the type that doesn't need that much. Give it a day and then talk to her about it. Even if she gets mad show her u care. She'll get back to normal.

us men will never under stand woman...and maybe it is always going to be that way. have a real talk with her and ask her why she acted out and explain why you didn't call her as much that week.
    "There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people"

-Anonymous

She always says that she wants space directly n indirectly, so i'm giving it to her. i guess now she misses alll the attention. I'm pretty sure she wasn't having a bad day. I'm thinking that shes playing game just to scare me. Shes always play hard to get even after i told her that shes the only 1 i'm thinkign off. i'm gettin tired of her game. i think i'm gonna give it a day n talk to her later.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you're giving her a lot of attention??? i think that she is taking advantage of that because she loves the attention. when you don't give it to her, she gets mad and threatens you that she'll leave you. i'd say **** it and let her leave. if she really wants to be with you then she'll realize what she's missing. if she doesn't care at all, then you know that she doesn't really care for you. girls that desire a lot of attention usually tend to change guys kinda often because they are always in need of new attention. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Women can be insane at times, I know because I can remember occasions where I acted the same way. She says she wants space so she doesn't appear to be too attached to you. When you give her space, she is worrying that you are getting tired of her. The anger is a defense mechanism which is more towards herself for being self-conscious. I know how frustraring it is on your end. However I gurantee she deeply cares for you. I know, she and I seem to have the same problems. But if she didn't care she wouldn't even get worked up about it. If it isn't worth it end it now, becasue it is true that guys that put up with that for too long do change.

as we dj's say in the dj world, NEXT! don't bother with her byatchy moods, let her leave and she'll come crawling back to you. and if she doesn't, no biggie. there's thousands, no, millions, better than her. just keep looking. that'll teach her not to waste your time.

Don't worry that she's upset, that's only a sign that she is into you. She's afraid that you're losing interest in her, and she's fighting back the only way she knows how, by throwing a temper-tantrum.

Wait a week before calling her, or until she calls you. When you call her or she calls you, act normal and happy. Don't apologize or explain yourself - you did nothing wrong. If she asks you why you didn't call her, tell her that it's disrespectful to hang up on someone, and that her behavior in not acceptable.

She might get more upset - hold your ground. Don't apologize, don't yell back, don't be rude. Show self-control. After a bit she'll realize that if she wants you, then she will have to show you more respect.

This is important, and I'm willing to bet you anything that if you went with her behavior, apologized, and given her all your attention without her putting in sufficient effort into the relationship, and showing you the same level of respect that you are showing to her, she will grow tired of you and drop you in a few months.

MotU
    ------------------
    "I tell you on behalf of women: there is not one of us who does not prefer a little rough handling to too much consideration. Men lose through blundering more hearts than virtue saves. The more timidity a lover shows with us, the more it concerns our pride to goad him on; the more respect he has for our resistance, the more respect we demand of him. We would willingly say to you men, 'Ah, in pity’s name do not suppose us to be so very virtuous; you are forcing us to have too much of it.'" - Ninon de l'Enclos