+ Follow This Topic

Thread: damn it to hell

damn it to hell

well so has anyone noticed how when your in a relationship you never hear anything about the person your with , but when u guys are not togetether you seem to find out every detail of their life? i am getting tired of hearing my ex gf's name and about her and her new boyfriend.

n top of this rumon has it she has been asking about me and is gonna possibly call me or some shit to at least become my friend. my gut is telling me to avoid this at all costs, what do you guys think i should do?

remember we went out for 3 years and i found out that she had been with this other guy the last two months of our relationship just lying to me. but in the same instance i do know me and her were in love for almost the entirety of our relationship. shes a great person but maybe she just doesnt know what she wants?

opinions please

Quote Originally Posted by xwfuro

n top of this rumon has it she has been asking about me and is gonna possibly call me or some shit to at least become my friend. my gut is telling me to avoid this at all costs
    I'd say this is a good plan.

Also, you might want to tell people who wish to gossip about her to you that you'd rather not hear it.

Leave it, she isn't worth it. It sounds like she doesn't know what she wants, and she shouldn't mess with your head because of it. I'd say continue to move on because if you take the step back it'll hurt a lot more than it does now!

listen to shh! and gw1470 – they're right!

yeah this is all what i had figured, and funny you has said that shh! because after hearing all this new gossip from this person i told him id just rather not know because what i dont know wont hurt me. and hes really the only person that has any ties to her anymore.