+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: regret losing virginity?

regret losing virginity?

im sure this thread has already been created i just didnt really wanna look so sorry if so, just curious how many people here regret the person and when they lost their virginity.

me personally i dont regret it although it sucks that the person i did it with i am no longer seeing or even speaking to, if we see one another in public its like we never met, so i dont think i regret it i just wish we could still have some sort of relationship.

I think you will find it is mainly females who regret having sex with the person they first did it with. I know I certainly wouldn't do it with the same guy again.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how many people do you really think are still with the person that they lost their virginity to??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I don't regret who it was....I'm actually the same way you are. The girl it was with for me was almost 12 years ago and I haven't seen her since I left for the Marines. I found out she cheated on me while we dated and didn't really ever talk much after that.

I made another post about her in another thread...and I wished I could still talk to her or just see how she is. The shitty part is that I could, I just can't find her.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

I regret nothing, except being born...stupid a$$ Mom and Dad.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha i bet they also regret not using a rubber that night.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    hahaha i bet they also regret not using a rubber that night.
    Or any night, if they used it the next day would it still be me? offcourse, the sperm and egg dont have the personality and person...just the blue prints. I say everyone should regret not using a rubber any night, its mean to have kids in this sucky age and time.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm... of the millions of sperm that was ejaclated on the night your of conception, think of the next million that was ejaculated the next night. i'm sure the basic genetic make up would be the same, but the OV himself would be different.

also kids having kids, that is a silly thing. pity.

raverboy

When I was with the ex, because I loved her and she loved me, we both regret the people we were with before that and hoped that we lost our virginity to each other.

However, unfortunately from my experience I get frustrated knowing that my girlfriend has been with other guys. Just annoying to think whatever she does with me, she did with other guys, and knowing that other guys have touched her in private areas. So, in saying that, knowing that I have been with other people makes me feel better about the whole thing.

So, in the end, I have to say that I do not think I lost my virginity under perfect circumstances, and but due to the fact I mentioned above I don't really regret it, but neither am I proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by Neveryoumind
    When I was with the ex, because I loved her and she loved me, we both regret the people we were with before that and hoped that we lost our virginity to each other.

However, unfortunately from my experience I get frustrated knowing that my girlfriend has been with other guys. Just annoying to think whatever she does with me, she did with other guys, and knowing that other guys have touched her in private areas. So, in saying that, knowing that I have been with other people makes me feel better about the whole thing.

So, in the end, I have to say that I do not think I lost my virginity under perfect circumstances, and but due to the fact I mentioned above I don't really regret it, but neither am I proud of it

i can somewhat agree on that fact but i dont let it get to me seeing as how you cant help that at all. as long as she isnt talking about it or relaying past experiances to you, just dont ever bring it up. BUT it can suck always having that thought of were they a better **** in the back of your head lol.

I can't say that I regret it either, because I loved her for the 3 years that we were together. It's a shame tho, that it all ended so quickly, and she didn't seem to give a shit in the end.

Oh well, life's tough, get a helmit.

I regret it. Damn hooker cost me $100. That'd be worth about $300 today...
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

I don't regret it since I was in a long relationship with this guy. He's a great guy..still the greatest. But it wasn't love that I thought I was feeling and wish that I was smarter to understand the meaning of "saving your virginity for the one you truly romantically in love with".
    Circumstances or people can take away your material possessions, they can take away your money, and they can take away your health. But no one can ever take away our precious memories. So, don't forget to make time and take the opportunities to make memories everyday. To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven

Don't regret it at all; I still talk with her on an irregular basis.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

xwfuro,

I don't really find it that the reason her other partners bothered me was that I was comparing myself to them. Sure, it crossed my mind and bothered me for a while, but in the long run I know it was the idea that someone else touched "my princess". Just think, you love someone so much, but you know some other guy has cum inside her, and done all those special things that "could" or "should" only happen between you and her.

Anyway I think this is getting off topic so I will start another thread regarding this subject so we (and others) can talk about it further

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast