+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: regret losing virginity?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveryoumind
    xwfuro,

I don't really find it that the reason her other partners bothered me was that I was comparing myself to them. Sure, it crossed my mind and bothered me for a while, but in the long run I know it was the idea that someone else touched "my princess". Just think, you love someone so much, but you know some other guy has cum inside her, and done all those special things that "could" or "should" only happen between you and her.

Anyway I think this is getting off topic so I will start another thread regarding this subject so we (and others) can talk about it further
    eh? i'm confused!
    Circumstances or people can take away your material possessions, they can take away your money, and they can take away your health. But no one can ever take away our precious memories. So, don't forget to make time and take the opportunities to make memories everyday. To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven

Don't regret it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveryoumind
    xwfuro,

I don't really find it that the reason her other partners bothered me was that I was comparing myself to them. Sure, it crossed my mind and bothered me for a while, but in the long run I know it was the idea that someone else touched "my princess". Just think, you love someone so much, but you know some other guy has cum inside her, and done all those special things that "could" or "should" only happen between you and her.

Anyway I think this is getting off topic so I will start another thread regarding this subject so we (and others) can talk about it further

Well like i said past is past you cant help that shit bro the important thing is you have her now.. and no one else does so its still special.

dont regret it one bit ... im actually quite proud of who i got to get laid with and that i took her's away also . Just imagine ... a bunch of guys that have been after her for years ... years she never dates anyone ... im not talking 10 guys here ... im talking about 300 guys that have been/are crazy about her ... and here i come only after no more than a couple of hours of talking overall with her(meaning ... 2 mins here , half hour there) ... snach her up ....3 months later the girl that tought she would do this after marriage is taking my prized member up in her .

same with my 2nd GF ... so many guys after her ... struggeling to get her attention , some even asking for marriage ... and she falls for the guy in the metro who's minding his own buisness and she gets her attention by his looks (no kidding , she told me that ...not trying to brag ) ... even goes to follow him in the metro ... 2 weeks after dating he pops her cherry . Every guy who liked her is jealous ... and she was/is the finest in that place . SCORE ...who da man ... who da man ... rafael straight from hell ...lmao ...just kidding about the last part .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 16-03-06 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    how many people do you really think are still with the person that they lost their virginity to??

raverboy
    Take a look at [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=12270"]This Thread About That Exact Question[/URL].

Funny, I just saw the opportunistic jerk about an hour ago. He was really a manipulative piece of work. He went after me like I was a prize at the fair.

Yeah, I regret it. I met someone really wonderful a month later. Should've held out.

i luckily dont see her but maybe once in a blue moon so its not too bad. but i know i dont regret it because before i lost it we were dating one year and i had always been 'waiting for marriage' and i can remeber when we decided to do it how much i loved her so i cant regret it.

King Zarathu Guest
    I don't regret it either, after years we're still together

I wiped it from my memeroy.

Nope, don't regret it at all. I don't seem to regret anything, really.

Even though the bible says to wait till marriage I didn't. But I was at a good age (18) not too young and not too old.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    how many people do you really think are still with the person that they lost their virginity to??
    I am still with the person I lost my virginity to.

I don't regret it.

True, However, your are only 18 years old.
    When did you loose it, like only a year ago??

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    I don't regret it either, after years we're still together
    What the hell are you talking about? Years? You're like 15 or 16 and I remember you talking about losing your virginity and that was certainly less than a year ago.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

King Zarathu Guest
    How would you know? We ARE together, we HAVE been together for years. Time to pull the stick out buddy...

I don't know if I regret it. Sometimes I think I do and sometimes I don't. I just stopped caring.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast