+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Apologies to all

Apologies to all

Seems a lot has gone on since last I was here. I've had so much happening lately that I can't even get enough sleep let alone find the time to come hang out with you all again. I'll do my best to get in here more, let me know if there's anything I should be aware of or can do to alleviate some of the hostility in here. I know none of us desires there to be conflict, it just gets in the way of the true purpose of this place. Hope to get some more time in here.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Tone Guest
    Don't be sorry, Zekk. If you're busy, you're busy.

Did anything ever happen with your friend?

How's the new house?

House is working out great, actually looking at aquiring another one. Getting into the real estate business has been a big part of what's keeping me busy. My father and I have begun a sindicate to aquire, rent and sell properties so it's been a lot of work.

Tone - don't remember what situation you're referring to, been a while and I must've forgot.

Hope to pop around again and help out a bit more with other threads. Good to see you all are well.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't wait to come back this summer.

I'd still be up for moddin' this place.

So long as there's room for me.

I know a lot can change in 10 months.

Tone Guest
    ZEKK - you posted a couple times about her.

She was the blonde girl you posted in the gallery.

Ring a bell??

Oh yeah. We have a very off and on relationship. We'll be really close for a few weeks/months then not talk at all for a few months or so. I called her yesterday and she invited me over to make me dinner. I don't see us ever becoming more than friends or anything but we mesh so well I don't think we'd ever truly lose one another.

I did, however, just stop seeing a girl from work. We had a lot of fun together but our personalities and values were just so different it was destined not to work. No biggie there though, it ended on good terms and I still think she's a great person. Have a couple people I'm interested in but not sure about pursuing. I think that's all the updates I have in my love life atm though.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahahaha... i remember the samurai action that was happening with the jealous guy. that was a long time ago.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...