+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is my girlfriend crazy.. or am I?

Is my girlfriend crazy.. or am I?

Ok so this is the deal, I have been seeing this girl for about a month now and previously for about a month before we made it offical. our relationship was amazing we couldn't stay away from eachother and we jsut had so much fun together. About a week into our offical relationship we got into a fight in which i guess you could say i started. I was very quick to apologize for starting a fight and she wouldn't give it up so i was clam kept apologizing and eventually she gave up and we made things "good". for the next two weeks after that she didn't seem the same and we were fighting alot and i couldn't figure out why because im not one to Dwell on the past or atart fight's. we didn't see eachother very much either which was her fault because i repeaditly asked her to come apend time with me in which she always had some sort of reason for not being able to see me. when we would fight she would always bring up how things are "moving to fast" and such so one day i bought some roses took her to the spot where we met and apologized and said "im sorry i was wrong im sick of fighting I understand where you are coming from can we please stop you said that things are moving to fast so i took you here to start over" and she was still totally mean to me after this for then next few days which is when i finnally was sick of it we had gotten into one final fight in which i finally spoke my mind no matter how much it hurt her and i told her alot of things that i haven really told anyone before and she admitted that she had been a total BI*** to me for the past two weeks and she didn't know why. so now we dont fght but i jsut dont feel like it is what it was. I know this girl and I absolutly adore her. it seems to me liek she has changed and s much different. before all of this we sw eachother every day laughing joking ouing out doing things and now i see her roughly once a week which to mee seems like somthing is wrong. it's not like we have horrible conflicting time schedules or i dont try to see her because i always want to be wit h her. I dont know what I shouold do I absolutly adore the girl that she was before all of this and i know that i can get her back because every now and again i see it come out of her but i jsut dont even feel like i am in a relationship or that she cares about me whatsoever anymore and i dont want to abandon somthing that was so good and has so much potential. Please help

well i hate to ask but what age are you guys? i know age is a bad way to judge people but just from what you wrote you guys have to be somewhat yuong.. anyways i have known a lot of couples who after their first 'fight' stray from one another etc because they realize hey this isnt perfect its gonna take some work and that scares some people or makes others realize its not what they want.. in your case i am not really sure her reasoning but arguing a lot (and im sure about pointless things) is a bad sign and you need to cut that out and just tell her . If it continues then i suggest just getting out of the relaytionship to save yourself a lot of heartache yeah i know its easier said than done but thats my opinion.

If you are really into her and her the same to you and you both want to make it work, its not impossible to change but its gonna take work and some people dont get that.. Id like to know how old you are though

Tone Guest
    Too much drama for my mamma.

There's no potential here....move along now.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

King Zarathu Guest
    Perhaps you adore her, but does she feel the same for you? How are you so sure? What are your fights primarily about? Probably stupid shit eh?

Sounds like somebody is insecure

yea relatively young not like teenagers or anything but yea anyways thank you for your advice and im searcing for a way to bring up "do you care about me " without it ending in a fite. and about the entire ..insecure thing that's definetly not me i have gotten plenty of girls weather in a relationship or not and am shure i could continue to do so but somthing about this one is different im not really shrue what jsut somthing taht makes her stick out from everyone else.