+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the right thing to do?

the right thing to do?

heres what i got

theres this girl that i really like we've known each other for about 2 years already and i just didnt take the first step..someone beat me to her, now sometimes i see her in parties and all that but i dont see her smile alot compared to before. she frowns even if who shes with is there, now im wondering should i make a move on her even though shes already with someone else because i cant stand it to see her sad..i know its kinda wrong to steal a girl from someone but it's like he doesnt appreciate her as much.. what you guys think?

(btw, im trying for patience for now, its just hard to see her like that)

well, seeing as you've been friends it shouldn't be hard to ask her what's bothering her and to see if her change of mood has anything to do with a bad relationship. If it has, then you could make known to her that you're interested. If the relationship is good however but she's subdued by other stuff in her life, I don't think I would make a move.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

I agree 100% with Dutchboy
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    I agree with TAVS.

And I with tone.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

i wan to say i'm with Lloyd, but nah, i'm with Tone ;-)
    Circumstances or people can take away your material possessions, they can take away your money, and they can take away your health. But no one can ever take away our precious memories. So, don't forget to make time and take the opportunities to make memories everyday. To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven

Tone Guest
    That was so hot..

I hope all the guys heard that.. she's with ME, so backoff!

thanks!

uhm i would say no because look at it from her boyfriends point of view , if you break them up its ognna suck for him. i hated highschool because a lot of guys tried to do that shit.

well, thats why i was asking if it was the right thing to do..but if the boyfriend wasnt treating her right, or not appreciating her as much then is there anything wrong with breaking them up?

Tone Guest
    Never assume anything.

Like xwfuro said, put yourself in the boyfriend's situation. Would you want guys to just assume that you weren't treating your girl right just as an excuse for them to try to steal her from you?

And like DutchY said, find out what's been bothering her. Since you guys are already friends.

yeah, thats why i put an "if" before i assumed saying that the bf wasnt treating her right or something, but anyway yeah il just ask her first.

King Zarathu Guest
    I agree with jasmin--no Lloyd for me

I agre with xyfuro.

Haha pouncing on her while she's sad, great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    That was so hot..

I hope all the guys heard that.. she's with ME, so backoff!
    Yeah and Lloyd wants you too. I think you need to divide yourself into 1000 pieces if you're going to feed all the people that want a piece of you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast