+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Another question

Another question

I really enjoy reading everyone's advice, so here's another question for the guys (or girls who know guys' minds really well ):

Basically, without knowing any other history, how much can you conclude just from knowing that a guy kissed a girl? Given that it's in a one-on-one (not party) situation and the two know each other (are friends.)

I mean, what are the options? He could "LIKE ME like me", just want something physical, or something else. Will guys generally risk a friendship just for a hookup, or is it more likely that there's something more there? help!
    Last edited by lovesjoyajm; 21-03-06 at 12:30 PM.

King Zarathu Guest
    He probably thinks you're hot. I wouldn't kiss an ugly ***** unless it was an uber relationship situation.

He might want to go further with you. He could also be trying to get into your pants. However, it doesn't say much about the emotions because guys can definitely be backstabbers when it comes to that.

well depends on how close friends you guys are and how long you have been too i think .. me i have a crush on my best friend who is a girl and ive been her best friend for like 4 years lol id def kiss her bc i like her. Most likely if its your friend and you guys kiss he probably thinks your pretty and has always had a little something inside for you.

Lips? Neck? Cheek? Hand? Slow; Simple? French? You have to have more information.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Yeah, TAVS is right. How'd he kiss you? It makes ALLLLLL the difference.

i would assume lips but the way some people on here post it was prolly on the hand lol

Quote Originally Posted by xwfuro
    i would assume lips but the way some people on here post it was prolly on the hand lol
    This post was pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by dono
    This post was pointless.
    Not as pointless as this.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by dono
    Yeah, TAVS is right. How'd he kiss you? It makes ALLLLLL the difference.
    All right then. I was giving him a hug as I was leaving and asked "Am I forgetting anything?" He said "Yeah", took my hand, turned me towards him and kissed me on the lips. A little tongue... kind of sucking on my upper lip - haha, I don't really know how to describe it.

Oh, and xwfuro - we've known each other since September. I had an instant crush on him the moment I met him. We were lab partners so we spent a lot of time in class together and occasionally we'd get together to do work or whatnot, but other than stopping for coffee after we were done with some homework or something, we never hung out.

i would say he prolly has a little something for you, if not now, if you guys hungout more something could blossom, ask him to hangout more often to get to know one another better