+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: he dated my bestfriend????

he dated my bestfriend????

sitting there on my desk all night long...waiting in msn for that green person icon to come online... sitting there waiting...til he calls me. sometimes sitting there until i fall asleep...sometimes he calls me...sometimes he ignores.

each day is a mistery. one day i could be so happy, the other i feel so misserable. Then again...i pick myself up by thinking that he might be busy. or maybe he is not in the mood of talking to me. maybe it's because of his mum is sick...maybe he's just plain tired. day by day i tried to stay. i tried not to give up my hope. til the day that he would see me as more than a friend.

But what did i find yesterday? my own best friend, met up with him. not coincidently. but they planned it. after all these times i told my best friend about how i feel about him....she went online just to tell me that she had a "date" with him. then laughed and went offline straight away.

really thought she was joking. but no...it's the truth. yet the night before he didnt tell me anything. not one single word about him meeting her. why was it such a secret? i dont know. Why did my best friend do that to me? what am i supposed to do? why is it her ??? i thought it would be someone else. but why her? why? i was shocked, and couldnt believe what just happened. what was she thinking?? why she did that to me? thousands whys filling up my mind. about the whys it's such an intentional meeting.

i called her on her phone. no answer. i message him, she said i was over reacting. and said "dont worry...just a date,...i wont steal d love of your life" Greattt...wasnt that SOOOO sensitive of her?

it's just so unfair to be me. if it wasnt for my mother, i wouldnt be sitting here writing this stupid stuff. if it's not because she expects me to ONLY be with him, i wouldnt be writing this pathetic story. i love him since i was in 6th grade. and i still love him now. but it seems like no matter how long i waited for him, his heart will never be mine.

people tell me to wait for him. til his mum recovers from cancer treatment. to wait for him til he settle down in his job. to wait for him...wait wait wait and wait patiently. i did...but then??????

thinking that he wouldnt even have a place for a girl in his heart. yet he met up with girls in his spare time. and the girl is my best friend. GREAT! he also kept it a secret too! til i asked him if it's the truth. he wouldnt tell me if i didnt find out, would he???

i just feel like a clown...

damn well he isnt worth it, and neither is your 'best friend' especially if she knew you had a big thing for him. shes not friend of yours.

wow - your "best friend" seems pretty charming.

I'd say you need to have a talk with her and see if she has any redeeming reasons for doing this - otherwise that friendship isn't headed anywhere good.

Another good thing talking to her will accomplish is seeing how all this worked out. If she threw herself at him to make you jealous, that doesn't really say anything about how he feels. Especially if you've been "patiently waiting" for years and he doesn't know how YOU feel.

i did...i messaged her on her phone. she said that she didnt mean anything. and she only wanted to "see" him. and she told me not to worry, cos she isnt interested to him. she even got angry cos i didnt trust her...she said she wanted to "match making" me and him. But until this very second i still dont believe her. i feel betrayed

the guy that i like always says that he's busy...busy and busy. but still has time to meet girls, does he? geez...i just got fooled...i thought he's really THAT busy...
    Last edited by pinkpuca84; 21-03-06 at 09:06 PM.

If you dont put both these people out of your life; you have some real self confidence issues. She's trying to crawl out of the situation cause she decided she didnt want him. If she had went on that date; and liked him; you'd be out in the cold. Do yourself a favor and cut the strings on these two children.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

they are both sketchy its obvious she making excuse to not lose you but to in the end get him.. you need to get rid of these two.

could it be because she really wanted to match making me by meeting up with him, so they could be closer, so she would have better chance to match making us?? was i over reacting? could i just go "aw...just meeting...what's a big deal? they are friends anyway" can i??? i really wish i can just say this to myself...i feel hurt...i've never liked a guy as long as this ( 10 years!). our parents are really good friends, and it's such a shame if i completely cut him off from my life, when i dont know for SURE that i DEFINITELY can not have a single chance to get his heart at the end of the day.

do i sound pathetic now???? is it wrong to still have a little hope... that it's just a misunderstanding, and that he doesnt mean anything by meeting up with her?

i have several boyfriends in the past, but none of them were approved by my parents, simply because they think my boyfriends are not good enough. only this guy (P) that they always approve of. they even encourage me, and stuff...now i'm hurt cos i dont see that he likes me back. (note: currently i live in different countries, cos i study in overseas, so we dont have chance to meet up face to face,...only in msn)

should i just wait til i go back for good to my country, and see if things got better between us? should i wait until his mum recovers from cancer??? or should i just forget about him now, and open my heart to other guys??? (actually...getting a bf is rather difficult for me, cos of my parents being TOO picky)

DONT BE A FOOL!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Did you not hear us?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

geez....i was just wondering if i have another optionnn...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, we are pretty unanimous. You should look for someone else. Oh, and lose that b*tch of a friend. With friends like that, who needs enemies?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

sometimes the truth sucks, its obvious what we are saying isnt what you wanna hear but its whats smartest, its your life do what you want.

Walk into your best friends house with a hand gun(toy gun that looks real) laugh like crazy and screaming! start telling her how you have to shoot her because she stole you BF, that should fix her hahahahaha.

This is kind of disturbing, what have we learned kids? Don't tell shiet to your friends. Anyways, don't ever go out with this guy again, ever..or you will be like the chump but the girl version.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 22-03-06 at 12:58 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

That isn't any kind of way for a friend to act.

You shouldn't be calling her your best friend. She is no friend at all. She is gross.

Everyone is right.. I don't really have much else to add.

Quote Originally Posted by xwfuro
    sometimes the truth sucks, its obvious what we are saying isnt what you wanna hear but its whats smartest, its your life do what you want.
    However, this is REALLY well put. Advice can't always be what you want to hear.. if so, then it wouldn't be advice. Sometimes the best thing to do isn't to try to patch things up. It hurts to let go to something you're so attached to.. and for what? To be ALONE? You must think that's just crazy. But you know what? We're telling you that you deserve better than that. And you'd be much happier finding someone better.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

u guys are all right, no doubt about it. but my DEAR mum , just can't understand why i make such a big deal out of it. she said that "hey, they're just friends...whats wrong with just meeting up??? it isnt like u're his GF or anything..." great! mum even told me that i was being too jealous, and not being understanding towards him. and that's MY FAULT! can u believe it???? i told her "but mum...i thought he was THAT busy, cos he keeps on telling me that he's busy busy and busy...yet he still has time to meet up with girls! doesnt that tell u something?"

then my mum said something like "because he's alone, and u're not in the same city as him, he needs someone to talk to, cos his mum is sick...and such and such"

you know...i just wish that it's easy for me to just walk away, but my mum controls who i can or can not date !!!! it sucks!!!!! i'm gonna be 22 yrs old this may, but my parents still treat me like i'm a little kid, maybe because i'm her only child...i dont know.... i'm sooo frustrated rite now. i cant believe my parents dont even understand how i feel...to be forced to be someone who doesnt even treat me right. In her eyes....whatever he does is ALWAYS right. and i'm ALWAYS wrong. she told me "if u have that jealous attitude, u'll never find a guy" ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now she really put me down!

Guys...i'm so lost........i'm upset with everybody now..upset with my "best" friend, upset with him, upset with my parents, upset with myself....i just wanna burry myself and never have to face this stupid love stuff again. yeah...that bad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast