+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fix Rules and Regulations

Fix Rules and Regulations

If my signature is seriously a problem to this forum. Please enforce it in the rules and guidelines. I've followed the rules I'm not advertising I am referring to a third party advice. If you have a problem with me expressing my help because your personal opinion thinks this is spam or advertisement then this place is bogus. Because I'm only helping not causing issues.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sure LOOKS like spam...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You are advertising a product. Any link with a referral ID, derived from a blatant E-COMMERCE WEBSITE is obviously selling a product from which SOMEONE is going to procure financial gain.

In translation for you who apparently think you are given some sort of "freedom" to post whatever you want around here based on "Freedom of Speech", (which has no bearing on a privately owned website on the INTERNET which is controlled by no countries jurisdiction)....you have none of these rights or freedoms.

Were this YOUR website, (which it isn't) you would be welcome to post whatever your little bleeding heart desires. Here, until YOU start paying the bills and running the show, you are to abide by rules as set forth by those of us who DO, or you will be shown the door.

I don't show up at the trailer park in Arkansas and tell YOU how to run YOUR house, so don't come here trying to spout your armchair legal counsel of which you obviously have no invested argument and tell us how to run our website.

You can either remove/alter your signature within 24 hours, or face a permanent I.P. ban on this website. Take your pick.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

lilchill, you are indeed advertising a product under your signature on every post you make on the forum.

I had your signature edited. Please keep a proper signature. Thanks.

Thread closed.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"