+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Girlfriend Dancing With Other Men!!

My Girlfriend Dancing With Other Men!!

I might be being silly about this, but it all started when i met my g/f in the club by myself and she was with her mates so i joined in dancing with them, after a while she told me to go away and that im a sh!t dancer! that made me feel bad, any way she then started dancing with other men while i was watching her looking like an idiot by my self! but what hurts me she is dancing really close to them by touching her legs and waist.
    Im just worried that when she goes out without me she does more than dancing with them i mean kissing i dont think she will get in bed with them. I have spoke to her about it but she thinks its OK!!

Been with her for over 2 years now every thing is going great but this is really bugging me.

Am i being stupid about this any help will be great!
    Thanks

Any one please?

If she called you a lousy dancer and pushed you away, and then proceeded to dance with other guys in front of you, I would call that a serious problem. I'm a terrible dancer and my gf is a great one, and I make it very clear with her what's appropriate and what's not. You def. need to talk with her about that.

wow, ok yeah that's really mean. I'm not that great of a dancer, but if I were and my boyfriend sucked, I really don't think i'd push him away, and be all over some other guy! You def need to talk to her, and hey if she really loves dancing, and you really suck, just ask her to teach you! It's a fun way to bond, and i'm sure she'll be more understanding if she sees how much it bothers you.
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

She sounds wicked mean. Are you sure this is just a question about dancing?

It's not okay for your gf to be so rotten to you for any reason, even if you dance like Elaine from Seinfeld.

i feel your pain man . Something iv learned is that a relationship with a girl that liked to dance alot wont work out with me , im also not much of a dancer but i try sometimes .

I defenetly dont think your being stupid about this , seriously i woulnt take it and i would face her before next time she goes dancing ... just make sure its not the same day she goes dancing or she might do something out of anger .

That's a tough one. She should help you learn.

However; if you forever have 2 left feet and she likes to dance; you're going to have to give her space.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    i feel your pain man . Something iv learned is that a relationship with a girl that liked to dance alot wont work out with me , im also not much of a dancer but i try sometimes .
    Words of wisdom LV, thanks man. Same story here.

Thanks for all your advice!

Yeah I think it's very rude that she told you to stop dancing with her, but she danced with other guys!! I mean, I dance with guys at the club. But it's not sexual at all. I just dance with everyone... guy or girl. But when my boyfriend wants to dance with me, I dance with him!! I guess I don't really have any advice... maybe she thinks that since you were there... it isn't wrong because it was in front of you, ya know? Just tell her that it hurts you when she dances with other guys, but not you! If I were you, actually... I'd dance with other girls! So she knows how it feels.

King Zarathu Guest
    Normally I'd say leave her, but you've been together for 2 years and things have "been great."

I guess I'll gave the same advice as everyone else did, just talk to her and let her know it bothers you. Is she normally that much of a bitch?

That's not about dancing at all it's about your relationship. She must respect you but she doesn't. You really need to talk about it!

Hey Dave i think you should search for a new girlfriend, or to have a serious talk with her............the same like seingold i'm a terible dancer,maybe the worst ,but man my girlfriend would never do sh!t like that......to dance with someone else in front of me, especialy being touched.........thats crazy
    Whatever you do,don't get to close

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dave415415
    I might be being silly about this, but it all started when i met my g/f in the club by myself and she was with her mates so i joined in dancing with them, after a while she told me to go away and that im a sh!t dancer! that made me feel bad, any way she then started dancing with other men while i was watching her looking like an idiot by my self! but what hurts me she is dancing really close to them by touching her legs and waist.
    Im just worried that when she goes out without me she does more than dancing with them i mean kissing i dont think she will get in bed with them. I have spoke to her about it but she thinks its OK!!

Been with her for over 2 years now every thing is going great but this is really bugging me.

Am i being stupid about this any help will be great!
    Thanks
    Sorry to be blunt here...But she's not that into you! If she pushed her own boyfriend away to dance with other guys she doesn't have any respect for you what so ever.. And if this is the first time it's happened in 2 years....then she's started to leave the relationship already and may not even be telling you or expressing this to you.

Talk to her about it but if you don't get anywhere with the conversation.....I don't see this relationship lasting all that long.
    Last edited by Rosebud; 30-03-06 at 10:23 AM.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Sorry to be blunt here...But she's not that into you! If she pushed her own boyfriend away to dance with other guys she doesn't have any respect for you what so ever.. And if this is the first time it's happened in 2 years....then she's started to leave the relationship already and may not even be telling you ro expressing this to you.

Talk to ehr about it but if you dont' get anywhere with the conversation.....I don't see this relationship lasting all that long.

Agreed. Granted, this may be a first time occurrence, but in my mind it's a huge warning sign. The positive thing is that at least you've seen what she really thinks of you NOW, rather than several more years down the road . . .

I can't tell you flat out to ditch her, not knowing the entire nature of your 2 year relationship with her, but I will say this: Not a whole lot of things in the world would make me stay with a girl who acted like that towards me as her boyfriend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast