+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would you do?????

What would you do?????

I have now been dumped ( dont sound like i was in a relationship from this tho)......

About 2 an half months ago i started seeing this guy...... Everythig was great in the begining was seeing him a few times a week he was even calling me his girlfreind.....Then things went a bit quiet... so me beeing a weary person was thinkin that somethin wasnt quite right but i didnt know what so tried to push it to the back of my mind an not worry about it .....Then a week or so ago things went back to how they was in the begining which was great he even asked me to go away with him.....

But last night he said ... i should go out an meet other guys an that i could pull any guy that i wanted...i was confussed when he said that so asked what he meant.. an this is where i got the shock of my life.... he said well we are mates aint we an i am just lookin out for a mate... by this point i am really confussed an just answered oh right !! didnt quite know what 2 say....to which he replied well i have i have met 2 girls..... but we can still be mates an carry on as before and see where it goes..... so what is that saying???? to me sound like i have been used an will still be used if i carry on with this..... what would you do????

soz its a long story

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like he wants all the goods without the bads.

He's obviously tryin' to keep his options open.

Leave 'em.

Seems like he isn't interseted in having a one on one relationship. HE wants a more "open" relatinship. And you want more than that.