+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What if he doesn't love me?

What if he doesn't love me?

Have you ever love someone that you're not sure he will love you or not? He's your friend, but one day you feel that he's more than your friend, but someone special. I'll tell you my story.
    It's this year i get to study with him, but we're in the same school for 7 years, but both of us never knew that each of us ever exists. But this year, we get to study together, and we started chatting. We're good friends. He's my best friend. Then because sometimes we are so close to each other, our friends started calling us a couple. But both of us refused that we're not a couple, which is true. And because of our friends, we started getting farther and farther and at last we didn't get to talk to each other at school again. We only chat on msn or sometimes on the phone. But then these day we chat lesser and lesser and when we chat, he feels like he don't want to talk to me or bored of me. I don't know why.. maybe he's bored of his life or some other matter, but one thing i notice is he started to talk a lot with my best friend. If he reads this, he will absolutely know who i am. I always want to tell him how i feel, but what if he doesn't love me?

well i'm in the same situation mine is even harder he is abroad in order to find out everyone on the forum suggested me to tell him(i'm very affraid to be rejected) but i think i might i still dought it in your case
    does your freinds know your feelings towards him?
    if yes they might notice if not thn tell him how you feel and see what's going to happen he doesn't talk to you that much now either so it won't be a big change right. i know it's hard i go true the same thing part of me says yes and wonders the other is shy and affraid of being disappointed.
    i know i'm not helping but yeah it's pretty much the same situation

you can try and ask him

but it is hard and will be painful if he rejects

but it will be a really big joy if he accepts

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Last two days, he said to me "I'm his best friend"

I'm a bit disappointed, but i can't do anything anymore.

i have an idea:
    do you guys go clubing together?
    anyway if you can suggest to go out and go dancing, have some drinks first then go dancing, try to be very close, i don't know what they call that type of dance(both of you physicaly attached sort of dance) and see if he is going to avoid it or not, then since you can blame everything on alcohol , say what you feel, or have to say. then you'll know and if something happened and you don't like it, sorry iwas drunk .......
    i don't know i just came out with this idea, you might like it or might not
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by confused01
    I don't know what they call that type of dance(both of you physicaly attached sort of dance).
    Where I live thats referd to as Freak Dancing where there all close and lots of rubbing against eachother .

King Zarathu Guest
    This thread should be placed in the "Dating Talk" forum.