+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex...who can help on this one...

Sex...who can help on this one...

Here is the thing. Im 22 years old and i go to college and an able to come home wednesday-sunday. I lost my virginity to this girlfriend. She comes over to my house wednesday's and fridays but we have to be at her house thursday and saturday and sunday. We usually have sex everytime shes over at my house. But when were at her house for those 3 days we usually cant cause her parents are always home and she never wants to try anything spontaneous like the car or anything like that.

Is 2-3 times a week enough?. Am i addicted to sex or something or do i want it too much? Would most people be happy with 2-3 times a week?
    I want it everday were together obviously and i do love her but do you think theres a chance i require it too much?
    It seems i get so bored sometimes at her mom's house all i can think about is sex and that ruins my day because we cant, and that annoy's her because im talking about it too much during those days.

Any suggestions?

"Not enough" and "too much" depends on the people involved. Considering your age - with your first partner - just gave her your virginity: If you had relatively unrestricted sexual access to each other (e.g., married, not living with parents, compatible work or school schedules, no major stress situations, etc) it probably wouldn't be unusual for you to have sex with each other anywhere from 5 to 15 times per week. The "problem" I see described in your post is that you're letting sex dominate the relationship with your G/F when a coupling isn't practical. If that's the only thing that seems to hold the two of you together you neeed to reconsider what this relationship means.

Depending on a LOT of things - cultural standards, your G/F's relationship with her parents, their estimation of your maturity, etc - her parents might be more cooperative than you think. They may not permit you to stay overnight in their daughter's room, but they might arrange to be absent some of the time when you and your G/F are together.

Quote Originally Posted by bhentges
    . . . Would most people be happy with 2-3 times a week?
    BTW - sex is not a "right" you have, nor something your G/F is obligated to provide so that you can be happy.

There is nothing wrong with the amount of sex you are having or aren't...does that make sense? You're in College and have a limited schedule. I don't think you require too much really. She seems like she has to get her priorities in order a little bit, maybe be a little more risky on the parental issue. But that's for her to deal with. Also you're a guy...of course all you can think about is Sex!! If that annoys her then she doesn't understand that what guys think about most of the time is sex. Based on your 22 year-old college schedule i think that you should be pleased with what you have, but there is nothing wrong with asking for more or even expecting more from her.
    I am 17 and i have sex with my boyfriend about 8 times a week and you know what? I am the one wanting more, not him. So it just depends on the person wether they would be happy with 2-3 times a week or something.
    Keep Smiling, Keep trying.

to me, its all bout the feel.

Have it when u want it, but if one of the side does not want it, dun force it as it will trun bad or ugly

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampi-love
    There is nothing wrong with the amount of sex you are having or aren't...does that make sense? You're in College and have a limited schedule. I don't think you require too much really. She seems like she has to get her priorities in order a little bit, maybe be a little more risky on the parental issue. But that's for her to deal with. Also you're a guy...of course all you can think about is Sex!! If that annoys her then she doesn't understand that what guys think about most of the time is sex. Based on your 22 year-old college schedule i think that you should be pleased with what you have, but there is nothing wrong with asking for more or even expecting more from her.
    I am 17 and i have sex with my boyfriend about 8 times a week and you know what? I am the one wanting more, not him. So it just depends on the person wether they would be happy with 2-3 times a week or something.
    17, huh? It shows.
    Last edited by vashti; 11-04-06 at 02:52 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    17, huh? It shows.
    I'm going to assume you're being a smart ass jsut to push my buttons. Sorry that I'm young, nothing I can really do about that. For the future please don't be a smart ass for no reason.
    Keep Smiling, Keep trying.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm going to assume you're being a smart ass jsut to push my buttons.
    Wrong... I was pointing out to the original poster your age so your advice could be weighed with a grain of salt. No offense intended.

Daletom's advice is good.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Ask yourself these two things:

1) Could you handle having nothing but sex with her (excluding friendship, talking, etc)?
    2) Could you handle having no sex with her at all but having the friendship, companionship, etc?

Answer HONESTLY, it's for you, not us.

I'm going to assume you're being a smart ass jsut to push my buttons. Sorry that I'm young, nothing I can really do about that. For the future please don't be a smart ass for no reason.
    Anybody under the age of 50 is immature and isn't ready for sex. -_-