+ Follow This Topic

Thread: being a smart a$$

being a smart a$$

sometimes being sarcastic or just plain mean makes insulting or 'screwing' a person better compared to swearing as they get more and more boring each day

can you think of a way to 'screw' someone over with out or with minimum use of swear words yet makes the person explode?

Its like if a person 'screw' you, what your reply be? Put situations or just plain answers and lets have fun seeing who will be the ultimate screwdriver

played this game at university before, was fun until the lecturer came in

p/s : its a game. so any of these 'screwing' will not indicate or to subjected by any forumer. Unless the forumer is willing to be the subject. Dun make this so violent till this thread close down. Thank you

Exp:

seller of a golf iron -male - : keep your stinking money and hope that it will worth more next time as your money is like your life

me (buyer) -female- : well, money can buy your life, but i suggest you keep that iron to yourself as from the look of it, you need item more as reinforcement when your wife needs satisfying and your saggy old banana cant even start the job.

well, i do no know if this will violate the rule, if keichi find this too violent, obscene and such, please close it and please dun ban me!!!! T__T

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Quote Originally Posted by kanzaki
    sometimes being sarcastic or just plain mean makes insulting or 'screwing' a person better compared to swearing as they get more and more boring each day

can you think of a way to 'screw' someone over with out or with minimum use of swear words yet makes the person explode?

Its like if a person 'screw' you, what your reply be? Put situations or just plain answers and lets have fun seeing who will be the ultimate screwdriver

played this game at university before, was fun until the lecturer came in

p/s : its a game. so any of these 'screwing' will not indicate or to subjected by any forumer. Unless the forumer is willing to be the subject. Dun make this so violent till this thread close down. Thank you

Exp:

seller of a golf iron -male - : keep your stinking money and hope that it will worth more next time as your money is like your life

me (buyer) -female- : well, money can buy your life, but i suggest you keep that iron to yourself as from the look of it, you need item more as reinforcement when your wife needs satisfying and your saggy old banana cant even start the job.

well, i do no know if this will violate the rule, if keichi find this too violent, obscene and such, please close it and please dun ban me!!!! T__T
    It's cool with me.

/me likes.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It doesn't look like anyone else liked this idea.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    I really didn't understand this.

*Types rm /usr/bin -R in kanzaki's console*

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Could you make some sense the next time you post?