+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girl is missing.

My girl is missing.

So my girlfriend has been missing since the 31st. She went on this retreat or training thing for her job, she called me when she got there to let me know she made it ok and she was talking about how much she missed me already, etc. And that was the last time I saw or spoke to her, she left a bunch of her clothes and contacts etc at my house so i dont think this is intentional. I've talked to some of her friends, they dont know where she is, her phone is disconnected, I dont know who they are or how to get ahold of her foster parents. I dont know what happened, I'm completely in the dark. I'm scared that shes hurt and I miss her. I'm sorry for this thread i just need to vent a little.
    Last edited by BankyTheHack; 13-04-06 at 05:09 PM.

this kind of spooked me!!!!!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Tone Guest
    That's terrible.

I hope she's alright.

it sounds silly but....does she have a mobile with her??? do u know anyone that she might be with? report her missing to a police now. IMMEDIATELY

i agree with pinkpuca report her missing or try to go where she went , and ask in the place she was supposed to be trained in. make your ads ready or take pics of her and ask people. i hope you'll find her soon. did you call some of the hospitals in that city?
    try everything you can this is seems strange don't wait any longer i know i'm scaring you but you better do it and find out she is ok than not doing it and find out ...!!!
    asks some of her freind to help you make the phone calls and posting adds etc.
    i hope she is just fine and that she was busy training.

Yeah, I've tried her cell phone, its disconnected. I cant remember but i think she said her gay guy friend was going up there with her and he hasnt been seen lately either. Theyre both foster kids so i'm not sure if theyve been relocated or something. My mom works in the medical field, so she called Social Services or whatever its called to see if her case worker has checked up on her recently to make sure everything is ok, were still waiting for a call back on that though, I already tried reporting her missing and calling the hospitals. The police said I wasnt a family member or something and that I couldnt be absolutly sure she was actually missing. Hospitals havent had any record of her either.

Quote Originally Posted by BankyTheHack
    The police said I wasnt a family member or something and that I couldnt be absolutly sure she was actually missing.
    Saw that coming. Relax; I'm sure she's fine.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

What does her foster family say?

I wouldnt know, as i said ive never met them nor do i know how to get ahold of em.

King Zarathu Guest
    For the time being, you might as well relax because there is, obviously, nothing you can do.

Also, I'm pretty sure she's alright, just give it some give. Chilllllll

So as time is going on I'm getting more and more information. I've talked to several of her friends, non of them have heard from her either. The last time anyone spoke to anyone in her family appears to be the 4th when a friend called her house and her mom just said "shes not home" any calls made afterwards are not being answered. I also talked to her work and they say that she abruptly stopped coming into work and someone called and said "she had to take care of some personal matters and would return to pursue further employment" It's almost as if its some kind of secretive manner, however my family as well as all of the friends of her ive spoken to are upset and worried that no one has bothered to let any of us know what has happened.

King Zarathu Guest
    You don't think she's suicidal do you? If not, she's most likely fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    You don't think she's suicidal do you? If not, she's most likely fine.

Fine or not, this whole ordeal seems very mysterious . . .

King Zarathu Guest
    Perhaps so, but in the end they just need to know that she's safe.

No definitly not suicidal, shes one of the most cheerful people I know, shes got a good head on her shoulders, shes got full ride scholarship to college, she works hard caring for foster children, shes not the type of person to become suicidal.